Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earned, Gifted or Loaned?

Which One?

• Total voters
girl that's your mama. You have probably already done or will do enough for her (not necessarily monetary wise) that she feels no amount of money can pay for). I mean I get where you are coming from but that's mama. My dad does stuff like that all the time he always says stuff like "I'm old at least My children and grandchild can enjoy my moneys" it makes him happy I guess. I purposefully don't talk about anything financial with him because of his generosity. Its not like your taking advantage by asking her to do this.

I would 100% agree if it were somebody else.
That’s why I said it’s a personal thing. I don’t like to feel like i owe anybody, period. Grandma, mama, my neighbor, a friend, a random person from down the street, anybody. I’d much rather get it on my own to avoid the feeling. I’m 100% sure my mama wants no payback from all that she’s given me, still doesn’t change the way i feel.

you right but highly unlikely because most lenders lend for the interest profit.... 1% on a mill????

Well my family is broke af so it's about the same odds as one of them gifting me a cool half mill lol

yo anyone lending you 1 mill is a flippin loan shark they will break your legs the first time you make a late payment and then drive you to work everyday since you cant drive no more!

Or take you hostage and make your fam pay to get you back...

my fam wouldn't pay shit so they would be screwed

png-shrug-so-for-your-viewing-enjoyment-here-s-a-clip-of-the-woman-of-the-hour-herself-as-she-attempts-to-explain-to-all-us-dunderheads-how-ridiculous-we-re-being-425.png

PSA I am not in the loan sharking business nor have i ever dealt with loan sharks.... I just know a few lol

July 2016 my mama called me and said let’s go look at a car. I ain’t wanna go but I did. We test drove a car and everything. Got out the car and my mama dropped 10k in my lap and said spend it how I wanted. I told her I ain’t want it but she insisted i take it. I ended up buying the car we test drove.

I owe her.

July 2009 my mama gave me the keys to MY condo. She bought it outright and said its mine. I didn’t wanna accept the gift because I felt like I could never repay her.

I owe her.

November 2009

My mama bought me a car. I had no clue about this car. Told me it was mine. I told her i was fine with the car I had but she said too late.

I owe her.
I need to talk to mama

250k earned.....in two yrs I have the 500k and in four I have the mill.
In 5 I have 1.25 mill.

I'd take the earning potential over a flat sum.
Most people blow a few thousand of tax return money, like niggas won't blow a milli in a week.

earned.....dont mind taking gifts but something that big would definitely give someone the notion that you needed them or they "made" you once you become successful.....this is probably just a man thing on some pride shit but so be it

something as simple as a bottled water tastes better when I KNOW I bought the mf w/ MY money lol

I can sip it, I can give it away, I can pour the bitch out the window if I want

goes across the board for me

Back