Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earned, Gifted or Loaned?

Which One?

• Total voters
I need more details.

1. How am I earning that money? If you have to do some gay for pay shit then i'm not down. I'm also not gonna go all Indecent Proposal just for a come up.
  2. Who is giving me the money? You might think it doesn't matter, but would you really just accept a big check from someone like El Chapo, not knowing where the money came from?
  3. How much interest am I paying? Also, is it a White owned bank?

tumblr_mahxx3JDta1qei4dio1_500.gif

again, that's easy to say when no one has put a bag in ya face w/ 1/2 a ticket in it
You don’t know what’s been put in my face or not. Whether you believe me or not, is more so a personal issue. I’m just answering the question.

You don’t know what’s been put in my face or not. Whether you believe me or not, is more so a personal issue. I’m just answering the question.

someone has tried to give you five hundred thousand dollars before & you turned it down?

someone has tried to give you five hundred thousand dollars before & you turned it down?
No but I’ve had things that I consider too big of a gift given to me and hesistated to take it. Still feel like I owe them. A condo and two cars to be exact.

July 2016 my mama called me and said let’s go look at a car. I ain’t wanna go but I did. We test drove a car and everything. Got out the car and my mama dropped 10k in my lap and said spend it how I wanted. I told her I ain’t want it but she insisted i take it. I ended up buying the car we test drove.

I owe her.

July 2009 my mama gave me the keys to MY condo. She bought it outright and said its mine. I didn’t wanna accept the gift because I felt like I could never repay her.

I owe her.

November 2009

My mama bought me a car. I had no clue about this car. Told me it was mine. I told her i was fine with the car I had but she said too late.

I owe her.

without details, it feels good to earn your own, and gift is nice, but I'm definitely not down for no loans.

July 2016 my mama called me and said let’s go look at a car. I ain’t wanna go but I did. We test drove a car and everything. Got out the car and my mama dropped 10k in my lap and said spend it how I wanted. I told her I ain’t want it but she insisted i take it. I ended up buying the car we test drove.

I owe her.

July 2009 my mama gave me the keys to MY condo. She bought it outright and said its mine. I didn’t wanna accept the gift because I felt like I could never repay her.

I owe her.

November 2009

My mama bought me a car. I had no clue about this car. Told me it was mine. I told her i was fine with the car I had but she said too late.

I owe her.
Just wondering did she actually say "hey I need that money for the cars and condo" ?

I owe her.

I owe her.

November 2009

I owe her.

I don’t like to feel like I owe ANYBODY.

really-gif-7.gif

So ya mama jus anybody huh?

she could've done anything & you'd feel like that cuz that's mama lol

All the people who said no to loans, what if the loan was extremely low interest, like 1%?

If you invested wisely, you could make way more than that in profit and end up ahead anyways

I brought you in this world & I can take you out

if she never did anything you'd still owe mama ya life

No. It was all gifts.

I don’t owe her because she says I do. I owe her because I personally feel like I do.
girl that's your mama. You have probably already done or will do enough for her (not necessarily monetary wise) that she feels no amount of money can pay for). I mean I get where you are coming from but that's mama. My dad does stuff like that all the time he always says stuff like "I'm old at least My children and grandchild can enjoy my moneys" it makes him happy I guess. I purposefully don't talk about anything financial with him because of his generosity. Its not like your taking advantage by asking her to do this.

I would 100% agree if it were somebody else.

All the people who said no to loans, what if the loan was extremely low interest, like 1%?

If you invested wisely, you could make way more than that in profit and end up ahead anyways
you right but highly unlikely because most lenders lend for the interest profit.... 1% on a mill????

Back