Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earned, Gifted or Loaned?

Which One?

• Total voters
I see that I going to agree with Kandy this thread

Nahh. Can’t do it.
Trippin

Earn 250k doesnt come with length of time to earn it n whatever taxes u gotta pay on it.

1 mill loan obviously carries interest.

$500k gift means legally they cant hold shit against u, dont gotta pay taxes on it (i dont think??) And they probably got wayy more to be giving that out. N if u play ur cards right u generate more off that 500k to give em something back later on.

Well you can take that 500k and I can almost guarantee you will have that shit rubbed in your face one way or the other.

I can earn 250k without it being taxed. Mexicans do it all the time.

I can almost guarantee you will have that shit rubbed in your face one way or the other

then I'll rub 100s in my face

but it's easier said than done

if a mf dropped a duffle in front of you w/ 500k & said keep it no strings attached

you ain't finna be like "I'm good love, enjoy"

foh lol

then I'll rub 100s in my face

but it's easier said than done

if a mf dropped a duffle in front of you w/ 500k & said keep it no strings attached

you ain't finna be like "I'm good love, enjoy"

foh lol
Stick around, you’ll learn that money doesn’t move me and I’m not like them hoes you’re used to. Whether they said no strings attached or not, I will still feel like I owe them. A feeling I don’t like to feel. That’s too big of a gift for me.

Depends on what they doing. These ese’s be building houses, landscaping, etc.
Sounds like too much work.

500k u can use some of that to buy ur own company n let money generate itself.

If u eventually double up n still feel guilty pay back the gift....or dont n have a solid mil

Stick around, you’ll learn that money doesn’t move me and I’m not like them hoes you’re used to. Whether they said no strings attached or not, I will still feel like I owe them. A feeling I don’t like to feel. That’s too big of a gift for me.

tumblr_mahxx3JDta1qei4dio1_500.gif

again, that's easy to say when no one has put a bag in ya face w/ 1/2 a ticket in it

Back