Welcome To aBlackWeb

Draymond Green Speaks on the WNBA equal pay nonsense. Update: Rapinoe slams Draymond Green comments on women's sports

Btw, how yall gon sit there and hate on people who are fighting for more pay? I thought we always respected people who was trying to get more paper.

If the shit aint coming out my pockets, idgaf. Keep on fighting for more pay.

Btw, how yall gon sit there and hate on people who are fighting for more pay? I thought we always respected people who was trying to get more paper.

If the shit aint coming out my pockets, idgaf. Keep on fighting for more pay.

Who hating?

Just lame of of the shit they throw at other folks making money and hating when they league ain’t make a profit in over 20 years

Who hating?

Just lame of of the shit they throw at other folks making money and hating when they league ain’t make a profit in over 20 years

You seem super passionate about it. Shit just weird to me.

What they supposed to say? We making enough? Lmaooo. They gon keep doing this to always get more money. As they should. Nothing lame about it to me.

I really dont care as much though. Just weird for draymond to start having opinions about any little thing. He starting to flood the market, which is a bad look.

Also weird for mfers to have so much passion against people asking for more money in anything knowing it doesnt hurt their pocket.

Alot of weird shit.

What they supposed to say? We making enough? Lmaooo. They gon keep doing this to always get more money. As they should. Nothing lame about it to me.

I really dont care as much though. Just weird for draymond to start having opinions about any little thing. He starting to flood the market, which is a bad look.

Also weird for mfers to have so much passion against people asking for more money in anything knowing it doesnt hurt their pocket.

Alot of weird shit.

When you have some of your best player talking about LBJ pockets and comparing careers to get you more money it’s lame as fuck

It is what it is.

And I’m passionate about basketball and they play shitty ball.

if they were smart they would build on paige buckner success/following. Gianna Bryant was also entertaining to watch too.

When you have some of your best player talking about LBJ pockets and comparing careers to get you more money it’s lame as fuck

It is what it is.

And I’m passionate about basketball and they play shitty ball.

equal pay dont mean lbj money.

Thats just a misunderstanding that doesnt seem to go away.

When the wnba mentions equal pay, what they mean is that NBA players get 50% of revenue. They want WNBA players to get close to 50% of revenue too.

That doesnt mean pay us as much as the men, it just means have our payroll be 50% of our revenue like it is for the men.

When the wnba mentions equal pay, what they mean is that NBA players get 50% of revenue. They want WNBA players to get close to 50% of revenue too.

That doesnt mean pay us as much as the men, it just means have our payroll be 50% of our revenue like it is for the men.
Thank you

Alot of weird shit.

Facts. Americans are money hungry but also want to tell others what they deserve

That’s not what they was saying at all. Not one bit but you got it.

Grow your league and make a profit then ask for more money.

Give me a ball park figure

More than $100k but less than a million?

Give me a ball park figure

More than $100k but less than a million?

Nigga. I don’t know.

I don’t have all the numbers. It’s hard to ask for a raise when you don’t make money.

If you own a business that has made no profit in 20 years would you give your employees raises? Yes or no?

the nba needs to do better at promoting and building the wnba brand - until that day comes wnba players will not get paid the same as nba players.

hold them accountable for putting the same energy into building the nba into the wnba - they've done it before and can figure it out

fight THAT fight
I don't think most women want men to try help them and carry them. Goes against the whole women equality/feminist movement. They want to do it organically and independently. Let's see what their plan is.

That’s not what they was saying at all. Not one bit but you got it.

Grow your league and make a profit then ask for more money.

Fam. Its ok to not know. Its not ok to be shown you were wrong and keep doubling down.

In an interview with comedian Adam Ray on his "About Last Night Podcast," the legendary Seattle Storm point guard and four-time WNBA champion explained her stance on equality in basketball.

"I say this totally real — I don't think we should get the same money as NBA players," Bird said. "People think we think that when we say things like 'We want equality.'"

So now what? Gonna tell me they dont know what they are saying?

Equal pay has always been about the payroll of the wbna being like 15% of the revenue like it was before their last agreement. They just wanted to get their payroll close to 50%, like the men. They wanted minimum salaries, like the men. Not as much as the men, but a minimum salary based on their revenue so teams could stop paying wnba players 20k a year.

Wbna players cleared this up a ton of times. Alot when they were redoing their cba.

I quoted just one quote but you'll find a million of them.

The wbna never said to pay them as much as the men.

Thats some shit incel dudes ran with.

Fam. Its ok to not know. Its not ok to be shown you were wrong and keep doubling down.

In an interview with comedian Adam Ray on his "About Last Night Podcast," the legendary Seattle Storm point guard and four-time WNBA champion explained her stance on equality in basketball.

"I say this totally real — I don't think we should get the same money as NBA players," Bird said. "People think we think that when we say things like 'We want equality.'"

So now what? Gonna tell me they dont know what they are saying?

Equal pay has always been about the payroll of the wbna being like 15% of the revenue like it was before their last agreement. They just wanted to get their payroll close to 50%, like the men. They wanted minimum salaries, like the men. Not as much as the men, but a minimum salary based on their revenue so teams could stop paying wnba players 20k a year.

Wbna players cleared this up a ton of times. Alot when they were redoing their cba.

I quoted just one quote but you'll find a million of them.

The wbna never said to pay them as much as the men.

Thats some shit incel dudes ran with.

Ain’t no revenue

Nigga. I don’t know.

I don’t have all the numbers. It’s hard to ask for a raise when you don’t make money.

If you own a business that has made no profit in 20 years would you give your employees raises? Yes or no?
My issue is how adamant you are about them not deserving more money but you can't quantify that with a dollar amount

My issue is how adamant you are about them not deserving more money but you can't quantify that with a dollar amount

Im adamant about the WNBA being a very shitty product and y’all acting like it ain’t. It’s low level HS boys basketball and you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Stop saying it's low level high school ball. It's not and that's disrespectful af.

I see low level Hight school basketball all the time and the wnba ain't that.

You giving too much credit to a nigga because he can dunk and a female can't. High school boys basketball has some of the lowest iq niggas I've seen play and they get by solely off their athleticism

Back