Welcome To aBlackWeb

Draymond Green Speaks on the WNBA equal pay nonsense. Update: Rapinoe slams Draymond Green comments on women's sports

And just like I said.

Once the skill set start to looks like the men more eyes will be on the women’s basketball.

Started in college so shoutout to Clark, Juju and Flau

Now we got WNBA players OPENLY hating on these young women.

Scust

Everyone year, the same convo. Women all over saying WNBA players need/deserve NBA money, because they're just as talented, or more talented than NBA players. And how its not fair they make so much more.

Then when people point out how the league makes no money and ask where all these big contracts going to come from, its always the same response. Its either crickets, they change the subject or say some outlandish shit like, take the money from NBA players.

They keep trying to make this a gender issue when its really a business issue. People dont watch. Thats why the top players also play overseas to make more money. It is what is it. If they want it to change, get more people to watch and buy merch.

This whole thing is even more funny to me when I think about how we have Olympians that have to raise money to go to the Olympics, otherwise they couldnt afford to go. And some of they literally have gold medals already. They reason they have to do this, is because they compete in a sport that no on cares about o watches in the States. WNBA players arnt the only pro athlete's that dont make millions a year.

After this, like clock work we gotta hear from our womens world cup soccer team complain about the contract they negotiated for & said they were happy with, is sexist and unfair.

Agree 100%.

How many ppl pushin the "wnba players pay vs nba players pay" talk actually watch wnba gms on tv, go to wnba gms, buy wnba unis???

foh

Ppl jus love to complain.

And yo!! I actually learned sum thing in that tweet the wnba actually pays for the apt and car during the season???!!!! Wow that is a fuckin win imo.

The car is w/e imo. But im sure they save hella paper on rent.

Again for the 100th time the wnba makes no money and no one goes to or watches the gms on tv.

tbh the league shoulda folded years ago. Its basically a jobs program

Last edited:
Agree 100%.

How many ppl pushin the "wnba players pay vs nba players pay" talk actually watch wnba gms on tv, go to wnba gms, buy wnba unis???

foh

Ppl jus love to complain.

And yo!! I actually learned sum thing in that tweet the wnba actually pays for the apt and car during the season???!!!! Wow that is a fuckin win imo.

The car is w/e imo. But im sure they save hella paper on rent.

Again for the 100th time the wnba makes no money and no one goes to or watches the gms on tv.

tbh the league shoulda folded years ago. Its basically a jobs program

It is, but I feel like they are at a turning point now. If they can play things right, they might be able to capitalize. The fact that there season occurs in that period where there isn't much going on is a good thing.

Back