Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drama in Bristol: Is Rachel Nichols racist?

Plus, according to Nichols it's in her contract to do the finals..

It seems from the comments that was leaked in this thread, that the whole situation is more so about ESPN trying to take away negotiated projects from a person and giving it to another person for diversity sake. I honestly didn't think Rachel was dissing Maria, she was more so dissing ESPN and the way they are trying to back out of an agreement under the guise of being a diverse entity.

If ESPN really gave a shit about diversity Maria and many other people from different walks of life would have more prominent roles throughout the whole network

Is there any proof its for diversity sake? Thats the question.

The jump is a decent show. What’s wrong with it

Shit is super formulaic. Watch one show, you watched them all. After watching like 5 episodes, I had to stop cause every episode was the same.

Plus Rachels voice is finger nails on chalk board status. An hour of that? Fuuuck that.

Shit is super formulaic. Watch one show, you watched them all. After watching like 5 episodes, I had to stop cause every episode was the same.

Plus Rachels voice is finger nails on chalk board status. An hour of that? Fuuuck that.

Lol your opinion. Every sports show is somewhat formulaic. Inside the nba does the same exact thing with how they do their show. They get away with it because it’s labeled as funny and they’ve basically had the same cast for 20+ years. I don’t mind either show though

Would you be ok if some of your duties at your high paying job that you enjoy doing were going to someone else because they wanted someone of a different ethnicity (though this person can do the job well, no matter their race)?

It’s that simple
It really isnt that simple

Is there any proof its for diversity sake? Thats the question.

That is true.

Rachel could've definitely came at it from many different angles but she threw that caveat in there. She could've just stuck with the fact that it was already negotiated and ESPN's tactics were unprofessional and illegal but she kinda made it something else.......

Back