Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drama in Bristol: Is Rachel Nichols racist?

Just read this this morning rachel is trash for that she took unecessary swipes at her colleague and laughed when lebrons adviser/spokesman lamnasted the prevalent movements yes it is racialized .. and the comments in the twitter thread are pretty much what you expect denying racism with even more racismin there commentary ... white people

@TheBoyRo Nichols don't have more seniority than Lisa Salters

Taylor, whom executives had asked numerous times to change her interactions with Nichols, said that the only people punished by ESPN’s actions were women of color: Johnson, herself and the three sideline reporters — Lisa Salters, Cassidy Hubbarth and Andrews — who received lesser assignments so that Nichols could have the lead sideline reporter role and now were not being allowed to appear on the show live.

lol relax

ESPN as a network has been shit from the rapid decline of talent, shows, and core values since 2016

their work culture has been mired by scandals for a very long time

Are you defending this sir?

Do you read comments or just have a pre typed up response ready for whatever? LMAO.

I literally said you complain about damn near all entities covering sports and it's funny but also lame... this has nothing to do with me defending any entity and everything to do with you always complaining.

Read and comprehend before pressing send next time......

They had white supremacist Michelle Beadle on the air for years, taking anti black jabs any chance she got

Maria is an upgrade

Do you read comments or just have a pre typed up response ready for whatever? LMAO.

I literally said you complain about damn near all entities covering sports and it's funny but also lame... this has nothing to do with me defending any entity and everything to do with you always complaining.

Read and comprehend before pressing send next time......

I complain about things I have an issue with

nothing more, nothing less

@TheBoyRo Nichols don't have more seniority than Lisa Salters

Taylor, whom executives had asked numerous times to change her interactions with Nichols, said that the only people punished by ESPN’s actions were women of color: Johnson, herself and the three sideline reporters — Lisa Salters, Cassidy Hubbarth and Andrews — who received lesser assignments so that Nichols could have the lead sideline reporter role and now were not being allowed to appear on the show live.

That is fucked up..

Lisa Salters had been doing sideline reporting for a long time with the NBA and Finals. Rachel definitely doesn't have seniority over Lisa.

Back