Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drama in Bristol: Is Rachel Nichols racist?

It doesnt take this much back n forth and contemplation to condemn a black person, or entire swaths of the black population here... for something so simple to become this dense is sad

bruh the point flew over your head. Being racist does not mean she can’t be a journalist. But since she racist it’s fuck her. I thought the quality of NYC education was higher but you’re not an example of that.
tenor.gif

And perk played in the NBA for atleast 10 years. Why he acting like he struggling for money?

Well, I don't know his financial situation, but I don't think he would be on ESPN as much as he is if he doesn't need the money.

Nothing about him screamed.........." future media personality"..............during his playing days.

Said it a few days ago, but I think Perk is one of the best things to happen to ESPN in a while.

Definitely a rising star.

And of course the 🦝 thinks the black woman is to blame. And the white woman is a complete innocent
Just curious what does a racoon have to do with it from the lil image you posted. In terms of whatever it means.. Trying to keep my street cred up..

Well, I don't know his financial situation, but I don't think he would be on ESPN as much as he is if he doesn't need the money.

Nothing about him screamed.........." future media personality"..............during his playing days.

Said it a few days ago, but I think Perk is one of the best things to happen to ESPN in a while.

Definitely a rising star.
Nigga no

What talent does it take to ask questions that a producer team is giving to you?

Like we not talking about putting a man on mars.

We talking about people who legit asks questions that are given to them and nod their head. Sideline reporters are women for a reason. How many men are sideline reporters? How many unattractive women are sideline reporters? How many unattractive women exist in media period?

The male gaze is profitable and will always drive profits. Why you think women tennis is more popular than male tennis?

It's not incel behavior to acknowledge reality. Being good-looking is a talent in itself and it's the most important thing to be in life.

Morgan Freeman he's right you know pic.png

I think I'm able to put the pieces to the puzzle together now...

George Floyd protests, black lives matter for the moment

Knee jerk reactive ESPN cacs: "Give the black woman the top spot for optics"

Rachel, unknowingly on a hot mic: "My job matters! Affirmative action hire!"

A sister gives the secret recording to Maria and gets suspended for it

Maria takes Rachel's words personally and refuses to work with her again

Fast forward to the story leaking this week and Rachel gets demoted for Malika

I think that covers it

Oprah there it is clip.gif

Back