Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drama in Bristol: Is Rachel Nichols racist?

Men aren't sideline reporters because nobody wanna look at a fucking man answer questions to another man, when you already gotta look at men on during the broadcast, and the game and etc. Trust and believe that most of the women on ESPN are there to be eye candy for middle aged men. Sure, you might have to write an article or two along the way, but be real, journalism is dead. Why you think there aren't any new male sports reporters breaking through but new female ones? Why you think they only put former athletes out now?

Most men notice the female reporters over the male reporters for a reason. You think any of us could spot Woj or Dan Lebartard on the street vs. Taylor Rooks? I know what Taylor Rooks looks like, believe me, I fucking know, I don't know what Bill Simmons look like. I don't care. I followed Taylor Rooks career, because she's attractive and she's Black.

The women reporters aren't good and those male analysts aren't good at their jobs if their job requires covering sports. From Stephen A. Smith to Molly Qerim, they suck at covering sports. The best thing ESPN created in the 21st century was 30 for 30. Every since then, they have been cutting talent and cutting costs because their job, is literally, saying inflammatory shit about athletes and the sport and asking questions. They even put Stephen A. Smith's dumbass on MMA and he don't know shit about combat sports.

The only thing ESPN is good for is the drama around ESPN. TNT legitimately has a good half time show because they actually have funny, quirky people. Nobody gives a fuck about the ESPN NBA Countdown or their Final's coverage or their NFL's coverage.
InbornBountifulHarrier-size_restricted.gif

@MariaTaylor

Get that bag sis.

It might not be the $8 million bag you wanted..............but it's still a decent-sized bag nonetheless.

Don't let those dumb broads get in your ear and tell you to hold out for more or leave.

Those same chicks you think are your friends will be the same ones laughing/clowning you behind your back for not taking the money.

@MariaTaylor

Get that bag sis.

It might not be the $8 million bag you wanted..............but it's still a decent-sized bag nonetheless.

Don't let those dumb broads get in your ear and tell you to hold out for more or leave.

Those same chicks you think are your friends will be the same ones laughing/clowning you behind your back for not taking the money.
I agree she should take the offer

She can demand more next contract

It's weird cause I don't even look at these sports reporters as millionaires... it never crosses my mind they're fucking millionaires

Bruh, for the life of me I can't understand why some of these media personalities get so much money for basically reading from a teleprompter.

When Katie Couric first went to CBS...........she was making $20million/yr.

Gayle King makes close to $20million/yr on the morning show.

Norah O'Donnell's making at least $10 million/yr at CBS now.

None of them should be getting paid any more than a few hundred thousand per year.

And even that's being generous.

Last edited:
Bruh, for the life of me I can't understand why some of these media personalities get so much money for basically reading from a teleprompter.

When Katie Couric first went to CBS...........she was making $20million/yr.

Gayle King makes close to $20million/yr on the morning show.

Norah O'Donnell's making at least $10 million/yr at CBS now.

None of them should be getting paid anymore than a few hundred thousand per year.

And even that's being generous.
Nbc gave that racist bitch Megyn Kelly 18M coming from fox news! Thats a propaganda machine, they're not even classified as a news network. You would think she'd have to accept much less for being a real news network for the first time...nah.

Nbc gave that racist bitch Megyn Kelly 18M coming from fox news! Thats a propaganda machine, they're not even classified as a news network. You would think she'd have to accept much less for being a real news network for the first time...nah.

What's worse, she didn't even have to work the full-term of her contract.

When she got in trouble for something she said a few years back and they cancelled her show...........she took them to court.......and they ended up having to pay her the remainder of her contract.

So she basically got almost $20 million for just a few months of work.

@MariaTaylor

Get that bag sis.

Why you hate black women yo?

Kendrick Perkins, Richard Jefferson and Stephen Jackson has been defending Rachel Nichols more than she defended herself. ESPN been sitting on these tapes for a year but Rachel decides to "apologize" now lmao
Bruh.. you pissin me off..

Just listening to this conversation makes you realize why chicks like Jemele and Cari didn't last long on ESPN.

They just don't know when to shut up and stay in their lane.

Always popping off at the mouth about something.

Jemele Hill was at espn for over a decade and went from writing on their espn2 website to being one of their highest paid on air personalities. You know you can look this shit up before posting such wrong information right?

Jemele Hill was at espn for over a decade and went from writing on their espn2 website to being one of their highest paid on air personalities. You know you can look this shit up before posting such wrong information right?

And she would still be there if she hadn't worn out her welcome and messed up a good thing.

This is what you can't seem to understand.

Whatever situation they're in right now, they'd go back to ESPN in a heartbeat if they had their own show with a multi-million dollar contract.

They didn't leave to "explore other options."

They.......left......because they didn't have any other choice but to leave.

Now, people like Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann............they left ESPN and got their own show on other networks.

Dan has the Dan Patrick Show on NBC Sports..............and Olbermann had his own show on MSNBC for a while.

They were actually in better situations.

Having a podcast and working for The Atlantic, however, is not a come-up.

Last edited:
Back