Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
only heard a few songs, as they were being skipped over

exactly what I expected

im good

This is what I'm talking about, how you debut multiple songs that aren't officially released singles?

This is what I'm talking about, how you debut multiple songs that aren't officially released singles?

Due to ppl not buying and only burning CDs the streaming method you don’t have to release a single because everything be getting played “single” or not

Drake = Amy Schumer

Bitch stole Patrice O'Neal's act and cant be called out on it.

Bitch helped usher in a Politcally Correct form of comedy that i dubbed Sterile Standup.

Then you have the Powers That Be behind the bitch, killing the ability to rate her shows to help push an agenda.

It is the exact same thing.

Snowflake liberals trying to force politically correct hip hop down the throats of the masses.

And then you have people that pray at the altar of Brand Recognition being good lil consumers and doing as they are told.

Gotta keep up with the nigga down the street with the charger!

Gotta keep the windows down blasting shitty music in hopes of attracting someone that digs the shitty music, then accidentally have a kid with them and create another bitch assed fatherless male because you didnt realize that the music she/he dug was huge fucking warning sign that they themselves were bitch made.

So much fun!

Round and round we go.

This is how we missed out on Chante Moore and wound up with fuck ass Jennifer Lopez... Cause you bastards THINK you know good music.

Fucking coppertops.

You went in

And that 174k are most likely diehard fans. Man them J. Cole fans don't play. I remember when FHD came out there were videos online of fans stacking shopping carts of the album to purchase

Dayum Flacko in 2011 you was the man homie fuck happened. Flacko selling like a tier 4 artist and he from NY one of the largest populations and city in the world and you mean to tell me only 13000 people copped ? Sheeesh

I thought Jay Rock woulda sold more, especially coming off of the Black Panther album wave, a dope ass J. Cole single and more stronger label support.

Overall the numbers aren't too bad I mean future did 132k on DS2 and went double platinum. Young Jeezy debut album did 100k in the first week and did 3 million
Thete is just no need to buy albums point blank. Most people pay a streaming service now.

Back