Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
Dayum Flacko in 2011 you was the man homie fuck happened. Flacko selling like a tier 4 artist and he from NY one of the largest populations and city in the world and you mean to tell me only 13000 people copped ? Sheeesh

Still haven't listened to this. You just reminded me. Damn.

Drake = Amy Schumer

Bitch stole Patrice O'Neal's act and cant be called out on it.

Bitch helped usher in a Politcally Correct form of comedy that i dubbed Sterile Standup.

Then you have the Powers That Be behind the bitch, killing the ability to rate her shows to help push an agenda.

It is the exact same thing.

Snowflake liberals trying to force politically correct hip hop down the throats of the masses.

And then you have people that pray at the altar of Brand Recognition being good lil consumers and doing as they are told.

Gotta keep up with the nigga down the street with the charger!

Gotta keep the windows down blasting shitty music in hopes of attracting someone that digs the shitty music, then accidentally have a kid with them and create another bitch assed fatherless male because you didnt realize that the music she/he dug was huge fucking warning sign that they themselves were bitch made.

So much fun!

Round and round we go.

This is how we missed out on Chante Moore and wound up with fuck ass Jennifer Lopez... Cause you bastards THINK you know good music.

Fucking coppertops.

200.gif

owning a physical or digital copy >>>>>>renting music
That used to be my take on it til i realized times have changed, streaming is the future no way around it. Plus nobody cares about showing off they cd collection anymore. Lol sorry but 9 bucks a month to listen to anything i want to and at any given moment from the click of a button...yeah im with it.

i thought he was gonna go with the sound quality angle

That used to be my take on it til i realized times have changed, streaming is the future no way around it. Plus nobody cares about showing off they cd collection anymore. Lol sorry but 9 bucks a month to listen to anything i want to and at any given moment from the click of a button...yeah im with it.

Until your internet goes out.. then you aint got shit.. lol.

As long as I can actually purchase/obtain music and have it on a hard drive, phone or computer of my choosing im good. Streaming is convenient no doubt.. I still would like to have the songs/albums in my possession though

As long as I can actually purchase/obtain music and have it on a hard drive, phone or computer of my choosing im good. Streaming is convenient no doubt.. I still would like to have the songs/albums in my possession though
lol

are people actually using data to listen to songs?

i download that shit for offline play...cell service or not, i can still listen to what i want

lol

are people actually using data to listen to songs?

i download that shit for offline play...cell service or not, i can still listen to what i want

lol I can only speak for myself but being outside of the states.. theres been many times where I couldn't stream certain things through numerous streaming services just based on the fact that I'm not in the US online or offline. Maybe that's why im still on my purchase and/or bootleg shit

lol I can only speak for myself but being outside of the states.. theres been many times where I couldn't stream certain things through numerous streaming services just based on the fact that I'm not in the US online or offline. Maybe that's why im still on my purchase and/or bootleg shit
good point

Like AP said u can download and listen offline to music on streaming services.

Back