Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
This lil bounce wave Drake on got me uneasy. I grew up off of it and it's not coming off as genuine to me. Yeah they got a producer and vocals from people from the city but I'm not feeling it.
All these mofos all giddy and shit to work with Drake like some groupies.

This lil bounce wave Drake on got me uneasy. I grew up off of it and it's not coming off as genuine to me. Yeah they got a producer and vocals from people from the city but I'm not feeling it.
All these mofos all giddy and shit to work with Drake like some groupies.
this has been my major gripe since "Practice", but he watered that sample down so much that people didnt really seem to care

But then he dropped "nice for what" and people just glossed over it again

then he drops this, and it seems like no one outside of nola really give a shit b/c they weren't up on bounce in the first place

this has been my major gripe since "Practice", but he watered that sample down so much that people didnt really seem to care

But then he dropped "nice for what" and people just glossed over it again

then he drops this, and it seems like no one outside of nola really give a shit b/c they weren't up on bounce in the first place
Seeing Blaq N Mild, Weebie and Freedia go all crazy like they finally "made" it because a big artist wanted their input and vocals. Idk man shit looks sad.

Seeing Blaq N Mild, Weebie and Freedia go all crazy like they finally "made" it because a big artist wanted their input and vocals. Idk man shit looks sad.
i mean, i get what having Drake use your local music can do for ya platform

but what happens after this album and he on to the next sound? I think bounce has had a few runs to try to make it mainstream but for whatever reason, it never sticks

Folks in NOLA love the two drake cuts with the bounce feel

The city like it so it’s all good

Dlo8I4EW0AAMjCd.jpg

Back