Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake leaks Kanye West ft. Andre 3K- Life of the Party

In the case of Kanye, this is another instance off this album where the concept gets confused with whatever Kanye's ego has going on. Theres a bunch of times on the album where Kanye veers off into making shit about himself as opposed to DONDA herself. He does the bare minimum to tie the concept together. If he kept his focus towards his mom the album could have been much better.

Like why have a Drake diss on a song where Dre was talking about both his and Ye's mom?
Bi polar

Pusha ain't going fo nothing past a pen either. Lol folks hold these rappers like they the streets

Only said that because last time Pusha was involved J Prince stepped in as well so if they’re involved that’s the only potential I can see for this going left but I still doubt anything would actually happen

I mean…. Didn’t Kanye post Drake’s home address a little while back?

That right there is enough to get your ass beat in some places.

It seems kinda corny right now, but if they keep on pushing it, eventually somebody’s gonna cross the line.

You never know.

I’m expecting Drake to say something like “That’s why I fucked your bitch” in a diss track in the not too distant future.

Just watch.
bruh everyone in toronto knows where drake house is . the nigga house is biggest on the block lol

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="https://soundcloud.com/cons192" title="Consequence" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Consequence</a> · <a href="" title="Party Time by Consequence" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Party Time by Consequence</a></div>

lmao the comments are vicious

And here lies the frustration w new Kanye that he can make music like this but still forces his weird trash music on us....

( 3 stacks label prolly didn’t clear this)

I think that's partly why the label put out THAT version of DONDA w/o his full approval. They didn't want kanye to pull some weird shit. Never k ow with Ye...dude could easily put out "Tell the vision" as the 1st single and have a Pop Smoke cartoon video all over social media.

LOL... One of my boys said the same shit to me yesterday.

But let's be real, if Drake didn't leak, the song wouldn't just be a "big deal", it would be outta here and CLB would possibly be buried with the song being talked about even more.

By the way, Consequence is a terrible team member to have right now for Ye (good for Drake). Dude needs to delete his trash of a diss, shut all the way the fuck up, and go babysit Ye's children or sumn.

3000 verse was heavenly and Ye verse was solid as hell… He actually said a lot but it will go unnoticed because all people will talk about is the part he mentioned drake ….
This was my first thought. I expected more Drake bars and shit to go hella crazy but it wasn't. Sounds like he was talking to his mom like 3k was talking to his

3k went mostly nostalgic, Ye talked about the present

Take away was the bar at Cyhi. He really was feeling himself after sicko mode and now he off the team. Explains why Con talking more and more. Wonder if they gonna make amends or will Cyhi leak a bunch of info

Theres a bunch of times on the album where Kanye veers off into making shit about himself as opposed to DONDA herself. He does the bare minimum to tie the concept together. If he kept his focus towards his mom the album could have been much better.

Pitchfork review noted how weird and dumb it was that he removed his mom speaking from a bunch of songs

Back