Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake leaks Kanye West ft. Andre 3K- Life of the Party

Sounds like Stacks need to wreck BOTH them muhfuckas for puttin him in this shit.

That's probably the best I've heard Ye rap in about 5 or 6 years. The shot at Bron was random as fuck though

After another couple listens I gotta amend this slightly. This is still a good verse from Ye but it's just weird as fuck to put this verse after such a heartfelt and emotional verse from Andre about his and Ye parents. You go from that to Ye back to his weird Drake obsession and its just a bad contrast

Fire!!! Imagine ross on there too

AppropriateScentedBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

“A few weeks ago Kanye reached out about me being a part of the Donda album. I was inspired by his idea to make a musical tribute to his mom. It felt appropriate to me to support the Donda concept by referencing my own mother, who passed away in 2013. We both share that loss. I thought it was a beautiful choice to make a clean album but, unfortunately, I didn’t know that was the plan before I wrote and recorded my verse. It was clear to me that an edited ‘clean’ format of the verse would not work without having the raw, original also available. So, sadly, I had to be omitted from the original album release.

The track I received and wrote to didn’t have the diss verse on it and we were hoping to make a more focused offering for the Donda album but I guess things happen like they are supposed to. It’s unfortunate that it was released in this way and two artists that I love are going back and forth. I wanted to be on Certified Lover Boy too. I just want to work with people that inspire me. Hopefully I can work with Kendrick on his album. I’d love to work with Lil’ Baby, Tyler and Jay-Z. I respect them all.”

In the case of Kanye, this is another instance off this album where the concept gets confused with whatever Kanye's ego has going on. Theres a bunch of times on the album where Kanye veers off into making shit about himself as opposed to DONDA herself. He does the bare minimum to tie the concept together. If he kept his focus towards his mom the album could have been much better.

Like why have a Drake diss on a song where Dre was talking about both his and Ye's mom?

This a beef between Drake & Kanye nothing gonna happen to nobody
I mean…. Didn’t Kanye post Drake’s home address a little while back?

That right there is enough to get your ass beat in some places.

It seems kinda corny right now, but if they keep on pushing it, eventually somebody’s gonna cross the line.

You never know.

I’m expecting Drake to say something like “That’s why I fucked your bitch” in a diss track in the not too distant future.

Just watch.

Back