Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake leaks Kanye West ft. Andre 3K- Life of the Party

I’m starting to fear that this might not end well.

Somebody might end up actually getting “touched”.

giphy.gif

This is the most that'll happen *shrugs*

“A few weeks ago Kanye reached out about me being a part of the Donda album. I was inspired by his idea to make a musical tribute to his mom. It felt appropriate to me to support the Donda concept by referencing my own mother, who passed away in 2013. We both share that loss. I thought it was a beautiful choice to make a clean album but, unfortunately, I didn’t know that was the plan before I wrote and recorded my verse. It was clear to me that an edited ‘clean’ format of the verse would not work without having the raw, original also available. So, sadly, I had to be omitted from the original album release.

The track I received and wrote to didn’t have the diss verse on it and we were hoping to make a more focused offering for the Donda album but I guess things happen like they are supposed to. It’s unfortunate that it was released in this way and two artists that I love are going back and forth. I wanted to be on Certified Lover Boy too. I just want to work with people that inspire me. Hopefully I can work with Kendrick on his album. I’d love to work with Lil’ Baby, Tyler and Jay-Z. I respect them all.”

Drake got that R kelly sample story out of the media and twitter sphere by leaking this track to the public
Nah, the r Kelly shit shouldn't have even been an issue for a myriad of reasons. People claim they do research when they just probably do re and stop.

But this not the thread for this convo

Kanye west could craft a classic album if he wanted to , he is probably sitting on so many great tracks like this that he refuses to use for some reason

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="https://soundcloud.com/cons192" title="Consequence" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Consequence</a> · <a href="" title="Party Time by Consequence" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Party Time by Consequence</a></div>

The song wasn’t released....

which supports his point in the verse

“I told Drake don’t play with me on GD

he showed the messages to everybody”
Fuck Nigga Inception.

I might legit be done with rap. Way too much shit that'll get you punched in the face getting cosigned by grown men with kids.

Back