Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake leaks Kanye West ft. Andre 3K- Life of the Party

Song was fire until whatever that shit was at the end Ye was doing

How would Drake have kanye's song randomly?

Andre is Andre.This could had replaced something?

Why wouldn't this be on Donda?

I wonder who wrote Ye verse cause he's going crazy on these lyrics?Better than a lot verses on Donda he kept.

Last edited:
Low level audio engineers, studio personnel sell songs to interested parties all the time, especially songs like this where it's a big deal.
I would think Ye would be more careful the way I hear those sessions go down

who said Drake leaked it?

Damn I'm feeling that. 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Kanye should have left his singing part off though.

To a lesser degree this is his equivalent of Nas getting Hill on his album. I wonder why this was left off?

It sure as hell could have replaced Tell The Vision.

Last edited:
How would Drake have kanye's song randomly?

Andre is Andre.This could had replaced something?

Why wouldn't this be on Donda?

I wonder who wrote Ye verse cause he's going crazy on these lyrics?Better than a lot verses on Donda he kept.
Ye played this himself in Germany a few days ago

Also...Ye claiming GD randomly in his 40s? Nigga waited til he was a billionaire father of 3 to gang bang?
He was talking about it on Drive Slow a little .

When he says his homie was a member and called him rock to keep ppl from fucking with him at school and shit.

He's not a member but because of his area and associations he's associated.

One thing I don't understand about the music industry is how people let shit leak... like there's only a certain number of people in the studio session when a song is being recorded, how the fuck does this happen without people getting fucked up and/or sued?

Back