Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs šŸ•

lol nigga please. This dude been phoning it in for a while now and just cuz YOU like hearing the same uninspired ass shit from dude dont mean the rest of us do.

I never associated being lyrical with QUALITY. I associated quality and effort with quality. I dont care about sales either. None of that shit going into my pocket.

I just want some good music. That shit is subjective tho and to ME.. this shit aint hittin *shrugs*

talkin bout some duckin.. lol fuck outa here fam. who let the dogs out head ass nigga. Get this lazy shit tf out

View attachment 1191135

SO STOP LISTENING!!!

How does that make sense. I enjoy listening to it, it's Joe buddens job to review it but why are you still here?

You're the same nigga that twisted your fingers to tell me mad times to put czar on ignore but yall can't ignore drake. If he's been phoning it in as long as you say why give him streams? Stop listening. It's okay.

I say this shit with love.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
SO STOP LISTENING!!!

How does that make sense. I enjoy listening to it, it's Joe buddens job to review it but why are you still here?

You're the same nigga that twisted your fingers to tell me mad times to put czar on ignore but yall can't ignore drake. If he's been phoning it in as long as you say why give him streams? Stop listening. It's okay.

I say this shit with love.

I check the projects with an open mind with the hopes I get a track or two I might circle back to that connect wit me.

You think I got this on a repeat hate listen or something? Nah. I checked it.. most of it wasnt for me.. The rest of this in this thread is really just shit talkin on why we all view the shit differently, crackin jokes and entertainment at this point just like any other thread

As a Nigga who listens to a lot of music and alot of different hip hop idc who is or isnā€™t checking for Nas. It has no relevance to the quality that Nas has been projecting especially in comparison to Drake.
Robert Horry got more rings than LeBron and KD combined but nobody picking that Nigga over them.

Drake can keep putting out the same formulaic content with no progression in his bars, subject matter, etc all he wants. Iā€™m just acknowledging the fact other niggas have ran laps on him in the process in terms of making better music.

Drake is only concerned with stats, not the Art. Thatā€™s cool just dont need anyone trying to tell me heā€™s ā€œbetter thanā€¦ā€ when thatā€™s not the case and it hasnā€™t been the case for almost a decade now. Idc what he sells.

I actually like Drake but heā€™s no different than niggas like Currensy, Wiz, etc. If you heard one joint you heard them all. The difference is THIS Nigga has the nerve to call himself the best. And He got niggas in this thread gassin him to believe his own hype. But Iā€™ve seen this story before and thatā€™s how we ended up with C list niggas like Wayne in all time convos.

You confusing my lebron and kd reference. That had nothing to do with why I think drake is a better rapper than Nas. I was explaining what makes drake the better rapper between him and Cole.

As for the rest the facts are the facts. These niggas sell a product. The sales will always matter. Yall can pretend that shit is meaningless all you want.

All the rappers you named would rather be in drake's shoes than their own. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

These records gonna keep breaking.

I check the projects with an open mind with the hopes I get a track or two I might circle back to that connect wit me.

You think I got this on a repeat hate listen or something? Nah. I checked it.. most of it wasnt for me.. The rest of this in this thread is really just shit talkin on why we all view the shit differently, crackin jokes and entertainment at this point just like any other thread

Eh. I suggest you move on but aight man.

You confusing my lebron and kd reference. That had nothing to do with why I think drake is a better rapper than Nas. I was explaining what makes drake the better rapper between him and Cole.

As for the rest the facts are the facts. These niggas sell a product. The sales will always matter. Yall can pretend that shit is meaningless all you want.

All the rappers you named would rather be in drake's shoes than their own. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Even with Cole my reference remains the same....

So respectfully brother, using the sales trumps all is not an actual argument.
Drake can keep breaking records
Other niggas making better music
Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer were once higher selling rappers than alot of niggas
Apples and oranges
:js4:

You seriously think this? A better rapper? A better emcee? Than Nas?

Even with Cole my reference remains the same....

So respectfully brother, using the sales trumps all is not an actual argument.
Drake can keep breaking records
Other niggas making better music
Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer were once higher selling rappers than alot of niggas
Apples and oranges
:js4:

I'm not using only the sales, just because I said Cole is the best lyricist doesn't mean drake is a trash one. Tf?

What vanilla ice and mc hammer don't have that drake has is the longevity in the game and impact. You're smarter than that so I'll let you try again.

Last edited:
You seriously think this? A better rapper? A better emcee? Than Nas?

As far as the pantheon and the best to ever do it yes I believe drake is higher ranked than Nas.

šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Jordan - jay
Lebron - drake
Wayne
Kareem - nas
Ye
Kobe - big
Magic - pac
Wilt- Kendrick
Duncan - em
KD- cole

Edited lol. I missed Wayne and ye first time around. My fault but fuck yall.

Last edited:
Idk how folks can be mad at the fact some people ultimately want better for Drake artistically. This nigga got a 22 year old in Lil Yachty basically steering the ship for him and it fucking shows. Even Wayne tried to progress lol what we doin here

Lmao at you thinking you have a say in how he conveys that art. Then on top of that the same niggas is shitting on him for being in his feelings over peoples opinions on it. The math is crazy.

Requiring him to "grow up" in review of his music is weird. Bruh is in the middle of living his dreams how he wants.

As far as the pantheon and the best to ever do it yes I believe drake is higher ranked than Nas.

šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Jordan - jay
Lebron - drake
Kareem - nas
Kobe - kendrick
Magic - big
Wilt- pac
Duncan - em
KD- cole
Based on what numbers??? Drake don't even have a verbal intercourse type of performance.

Based on what numbers??? Drake don't even have a verbal intercourse type of performance.

These numbers.

Screenshot_20231009_035849_Chrome.jpg

Name me an artist that is matching the performance there.

Or just tell me how that doesn't matter or that I only care about the numbers even though I got asked about the numbers.

That's the last I'm speaking on who ranks where. I said what I said and that's it. Goodnight.

These numbers.

Name me an artist that is matching the performance there.

Or just tell me how that doesn't matter idc.

That's the last I'm speaking on who ranks where. I said what I said and that's it. Goodnight.
This nigga gotta sing rap and do soca to get those numbers. 2 them numbers don't give him a classic lp. The boy don't have a certified classic. Sleep on thatšŸ«”

Back