Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs šŸ•

From "Drake makes better music than Nas" to "Cole can be the lyrical guy, Drake makes the best quality music"

The brigade been in shambles since For the Recycle Bin released

meanwhile Magic 3 stay in rotation and First Person Shooter (Cole solo) being chopped up right now for playlists everywhere
yall go ahead and keep up with the mental gymnastics, Drizzy would be proud
giphy.webp

All this talk and Iā€™ve yet to see anyone with anything constructive to say about this albumā€¦

:lol10:

From "Drake makes better music than Nas" to "Cole can be the lyrical guy, Drake makes the best quality music"

The brigade been in shambles since For the Recycle Bin released

meanwhile Magic 3 stay in rotation and First Person Shooter (Cole solo) being chopped up right now for playlists everywhere
yall go ahead and keep up with the mental gymnastics, Drizzy would be proud
giphy.webp

If magic three is what you want that's cool. Some people aren't checking for that. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Screenshot_20231009_001352_Spotify.jpg

Drake is the best rapper and about to have the most top 100s for not just any rapper but any artist be the best selling ever.

Jcole is the best lyricist out of the big 3 and is on an unprecedented run of washing niggas on wax.

Both things can be true. Lebron and KD both exist. KD one of the best and most unique scorers to ever do it but LeBron has the mvps, the rings, the longevity and he was always in the playoffs.

Like I asked @Inori and he ducked. Why do you need drake to change his content if the content that you want seems to be coming from jcole? If it's not resentment that he's the best selling rapper of all time what is it?

If magic three is what you want that's cool. Some people aren't checking for that. šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

View attachment 1191124

Drake is the best rapper and about to have the most top 100s for not just any rapper but any artist be the best selling ever.

Jcole is the best lyricist out of the big 3 and is on an unprecedented run of washing niggas on wax.

Both things can be true. Lebron and KD both exist. KD one of the best and most unique scorers to ever do it but LeBron has the mvps, the rings, the longevity and he was always in the playoffs.

Like I asked @Inori and he ducked. Why do you need drake to change his content if the content that you want seems to be coming from jcole? If it's not resentment that he's the best selling rapper of all time what is it?
Yo, pack it in for the night. You've done enough

All this talk and Iā€™ve yet to see anyone with anything constructive to say about this albumā€¦

:lol10:

What's the point if yall want to have a poo party. Have it.

All you niggas that don't fuck with Drake and the album here with me on a Sunday night tho.

I appreciate the company.

Imagine having the most number 1s ever in the history of music and being told by Joe budden and some niggas on the internet you need to grow up and mature your content.

"Nigga beat it"

Heā€™s got the formula down and has no reason to divert from it. I personally hope he doesnā€™t change. I wanna see Drake in his 40s still out here making this music. You think itā€™s bad now, wait about 6 years when we get the Certified Lover 3 thread poppin on here while heā€™s rappin about the same women problems that people that age in real life get clowned for. Thatā€™s gonna be a sight to behold.

View attachment 1191124

lol nigga please. This dude been phoning it in for a while now and just cuz YOU like hearing the same uninspired ass shit from dude dont mean the rest of us do.

I never associated being lyrical with QUALITY. I associated quality and effort with quality. I dont care about sales either. None of that shit going into my pocket.

I just want some good music. That shit is subjective tho and to ME.. this shit aint hittin *shrugs*

talkin bout some duckin.. lol fuck outa here fam. who let the dogs out head ass nigga. Get this lazy shit tf out

200w.gif

View attachment 1191124

As a Nigga who listens to a lot of music and alot of different hip hop idc who is or isnā€™t checking for Nas. It has no relevance to the quality that Nas has been projecting especially in comparison to Drake.
Robert Horry got more rings than LeBron and KD combined but nobody picking that Nigga over them.

Drake can keep putting out the same formulaic content with no progression in his bars, subject matter, etc all he wants. Iā€™m just acknowledging the fact other niggas have ran laps on him in the process in terms of making better music.

Drake is only concerned with stats, not the Art. Thatā€™s cool just dont need anyone trying to tell me heā€™s ā€œbetter thanā€¦ā€ when thatā€™s not the case and it hasnā€™t been the case for almost a decade now. Idc what he sells.

I actually like Drake but heā€™s no different than niggas like Currensy, Wiz, etc. If you heard one joint you heard them all. The difference is THIS Nigga has the nerve to call himself the best. And He got niggas in this thread gassin him to believe his own hype. But Iā€™ve seen this story before and thatā€™s how we ended up with C list niggas like Wayne in all time convos.

Back