Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs šŸ•

Im not changing the narrative. You said the game needs the sales associated with this project.

Know what else the game needs? Quality fuckin music and not someone just mailing in some mid.

But if it sells it sells right?

:foh5:
I already established that Iā€™m talking about projects that sell from an economic standpoint

You are introducing quality control lol

Stop deflecting punk

#cancellosttapes2

I already established that Iā€™m talking about projects that sell from an economic standpoint

You are introducing quality control lol

Stop deflecting punk

#cancellosttapes2

We all know there are goofs thats gonna cop regardless of quality based off the previous track record. Continuous mid releases aint a sustainable business/economic strategy/model

Some of us like quality shit.. so yeah nigga.. Quality Control

:sayit:

fuck outa here

for the same reason Budden was brought into this. Aint nobody talking about how good the music is.. they talkin about reactions to the MID

It is what it is. No one was really expecting the album to be spectacular so Twitter finger/podcast drama the next best thing for the non indoctrinated. Hip hop the industry probably needed the sales but hip hop the culture didnā€™t need this album.

This album is useless. I'm so sick of Drake trying to please the younger generation. I was really looking forward to adult contemporary music from start to finish, maybe I fooled myself. This dude didn't evolve after 2016 if we are being honest.

Honestly Nevermind is the only album that's a breath of fresh air IMO.

Joe Budden said what I was saying, and how it was projected was warranted if you ask me. He nailed it by saying as Drake gets older, his music gets younger. Shit's supposed to be the other way around lol. Also, mind y'all, I am literally 'home team', but keeping it all the way funky too.

Homey released a weak-ass, long-ass album and is all up in arms for folks having an opinion.

SMH! Hold your feelings in champ!

Virginia Beach šŸ”„
Amen ft. Teezo Touchdown
Calling For You ft. 21 Savage
Fear of Heights
ā€œDaylightā€
First Person Shooter ft. J. Cole (great first half because of Cole, the rest is trash)
ā€œIDGAFā€ ft. Yeat
ā€œ7969 Santaā€
ā€œSlime You Outā€ ft. SZA
ā€œBahama Promisesā€
ā€œTried Our Bestā€
ā€œScrew the World (Interlude)ā€
ā€œDrew a Picassoā€
ā€œMembers Onlyā€ ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR

What Would Pluto Do?
ā€œAll the Partiesā€ ft. Chief Keef
8AM in Charlotte
ā€œBBL Love Interludeā€
Gently ft. Bad Bunny (this beat is too hard, definitely rock a party)
ā€œRich Baby Daddyā€ ft. Sexyy Red and SZA
ā€œAnother Late Nightā€ ft. Lil Yachty

Away From Home šŸ”„ šŸ”„
Polar Opposites

Virginia Beach is nice, the singing part was annoying at first but I thought the song was cool and caught myself going back to it. Away From Home is my shit and definitely my favourite song on the album, and to be honest with yall, that ain't saying much.

I hope he takes a good minute off, and I am saying this as a disappointed fan.

Drake Fanbase is really young , I went to Drakeā€™s Itā€™s All A Blur tour at Madison Square Garden back in July and his fanbase is mostly young girls( teenagers ) and young women (in their 20ā€™s) with a mix of different type of Women from Black,White, ,Biracial,Latinas,East Asian , a lot of South Asian (Indian) women etc.

So when I heard this album , it makes complete sense and Iā€™m not surprised why the album sounds the way it do . Itā€™s sounds like a 24 year old rapper making music not an actual 36 year old making this album.

Tbh the album not as bad as its made, it's just too many filler songs Imo

Not even filler just mad B sides and him linking with the youth (yeat, sexy red, yachty) and getting in other pockets (bad bunny) obviously threw some people off myself included, but imo those songs are gonna do numbers. The records people have called wack on his albums have always worked the most going all the way back to find my love, Marvin's room, hold on we're going home, hotline bling, controlla, passion fruit, in my feelings, way2sexy, honestly nevermind (as a whole).

Dude keeps giving these niggas the upgrade but I guess these niggas want a whole new model. They don't understand they're the reason it'll probably never happen.

šŸ˜“ He's almost gone. Give it another 10 and we can let these niggas rest in their enyce @silverfoxx

Beta in here spitting.
Im not changing the narrative. You said the game needs the sales associated with this project.

Know what else the game needs? Quality fuckin music and not someone just mailing in some mid.

But if it sells it sells right?

:foh5:

1st of all lets not confuse being lyrical quality. Everything drake drops is quality.

Jermaine should continue to fulfill his fucking duties as the lyricist you niggas need. I don't get the issue. Is it just that yall want Cole or Kendrick to sell more? What's the actual issue?

Just seems like mad hate masked in fake objectivity cause I'm not understanding what more do niggas need from dude after 15 years of not just being in the mix but dominating it.

Why does drake have to shift what he's doing?

Drake Fanbase is really young , I went to Drakeā€™s Itā€™s All A Blur tour at Madison Square Garden back in July and his fanbase is mostly young girls( teenagers ) and young women (in their 20ā€™s) with a mix of different type of Women from Black,White, ,Biracial,Latinas,East Asian , a lot of South Asian (Indian) women etc.

So when I heard this album , it makes complete sense and Iā€™m not surprised why the album sounds the way it do . Itā€™s sounds like a 24 year old rapper making music not an actual 36 year old making this album.

The fans have been young from the beginning lol he's just been picking up more and more along the way.

If some of you don't enjoy the music anymore it might be time for some of yall to get out the way.

Reactions: GNS
Back