Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

Brother Freeman

Let me break character for a sec

Whatever legit criticism you may have of this project is getting drowned out by you hmm... Maybe being defensive over other legit criticisms of this project.

People talking about the music, you bringing up sales. Now if that's apart of the schtick then my response to you is moot

I gave my opinion on the album 3 hrs after it dropped. Should I spam the thread with a 7/10 for you?

Or tell you again how much I don't fuck with the yeat, sexy red and bad bunny tracks?

What is it that you need me to do that I haven't been for the last decade plus you've seen me posting?

For the first time in this thread I'm actually pissed off instead being entertained and trying to make niggas laugh.

Can't stand when you niggas decide to just talk for the sake of talking cause a thread hot.

Nigga ain't offered nothing to the thread but power rankings and sass but I'm the problem.

I gave my opinion on the album 3 hrs after it dropped. Should I spam the thread with a 7/10 for you?

Or tell you again how much I don't fuck with the yeat, sexy red and bad bunny tracks?

What is it that you need me to do that I haven't been for the last decade plus you've seen me posting?

I'm calmer than you are brother Freeman

Now you lashing out for reasons that are unknown to me.

If you stand by your critique of the album and whatever it is you been doing is part of the schtick, again, my response to you is moot.

You done had a whole chaining day ceremony in here but you getting spicy with me. This conversation was regarding this project, not what you've said over the past decade as your tastes in the type of music he's been creating can change, which at least to me is ok.

My review: the album not for me and I preferred Her Loss over this one

I'm calmer than you are brother Freeman

Now you lashing out for reasons that are unknown to me.

If you stand by your critique of the album and whatever it is you been doing is part of the schtick, again, my response to you is moot.

You done had a whole chaining day ceremony in here but you getting spicy with me. This conversation was regarding this project, not what you've said over the past decade as your tastes in the type of music he's been creating can change, which at least to me is ok.

My review: the album not for me and I preferred Her Loss over this one

I just explained to you why I'm lashing out. Fomf.

Go in that thread

That album was universally trashed on this site

The consensus was it's the weakest of the magic run

I just went back and skimmed through it, the worst thing said was "its solid/mid".

This whole thread everybody outside of Freeman is straight up saying the Drake album is dog shit, I was the 1st to say it.

Back