Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Dark Lane Demo Tapes

Rate: Dark Lane Demo Tapes

• 5 Mics

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drake doesnt have forgettable albums. What are Thank Me Later and Views, those are very forgettable.

Two albums more memorable than To Pimp A Butterfly that's for damn sure. I'm not joking when I say I don't remember the last time somebody played TPAB. It's a forgettable ass album. It has a very Nastradamus vibe. That shit came and went. Thank me later and Views get way more play.

ima go ahead and drop the first two rounds:

RD1

RD2

Umm........

These are the exact type of songs I was talking about. Those beats are subpar and the artist on the track has a sub par flow. His delivery is not easy on the ears. You're proving my point. Drake's flow in both of these songs are better and they are two completely different flows.

Im not sorry and I respectfully disagree. Kendrick Lamar is a better lyricist and makes better albums. Drake has more hits and sold more but as a lyricist Kendrick has a much stronger catalog. Kendrick has more classics too.

Let's not get caught up in the moment.... but I have time today.....

More classics? How many classics does Kendrick have?

Im not sorry and I respectfully disagree. Kendrick Lamar is a better lyricist and makes better albums. Drake has more hits and sold more but as a lyricist Kendrick has a much stronger catalog. Kendrick has more classics too.

Let's not get caught up in the moment.... but I have time today.....
what classic please share

just pressed play

well I'm actually on Chicago freestyle right now

Make a thread already

I'm trying to talk about this project

But after one listen

My knee jerk reaction goes with what @Sion posted

I thought the production sans the last two songs was great. This a decent project. Not terrible at all

I could give it a 3 now but could probably be convinced to give it a 4 after a few more listens

Back