Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake & 21 Savage - Her Loss 🦉🗡🥀

bruh you’re just too old

Bruh, my favorite mainstream rapper right now is Playboi Carti. Who is on that new wave Punk Trap Rap shit. I rep all the young dudes, I really don't listen to any rapper that is older than 30.

The artists I listen too just has way more sincerity and interest in what they are doing in my opinion, that when I listen to these older and established dudes it just comes off lazy.

I mean 21 kinda of shitted on him there so its no need to keep addressing it. Wack da feds.
A week after that video 21 offered to fight Wack lmao any way 21 is supposedly part of the U Visa program

i don’t believe none of these rappers about nothing but fam refused to address that U visa shit…

Got to track 6 and once again Drake got the formula that he is actually pulling off effortlessly nowadays…compared to the dance album he knows he can come back to this at anytime…and it will work.

…and Spin Bout U is tuff.

somebody making a joke/bar about you gettin shot or shot at might do that to a person... lol

Or her side of the story is filled with a bunch of lies and people see right thru her. *shrugs*

She has been very inconsistent since it came to light. But anyway, it's a traumatic experience for her regardless I guess, shame on Drake. You got that. 🥴

Bruh, my favorite mainstream rapper right now is Playboi Carti. Who is on that new wave Punk Trap Rap shit. I rep all the young dudes, I really don't listen to any rapper that is older than 30.

The artists I listen too just has way more sincerity and interest in what they are doing in my opinion, that when I listen to these older and established dudes it just comes off lazy.

yea but you’re like 55 listen to some classic rnb and relax

Or her side of the story is filled with a bunch of lies and people see right thru her. *shrugs*

She has been very inconsistent since it came to light. But anyway, it's a traumatic experience for her regardless I guess, shame on Drake. You got that. 🥴

She had bullet fragments in her feet tho

A week after that video 21 offered to fight Wack lmao any way 21 is supposedly part of the U Visa program

i don’t believe none of these rappers about nothing but fam refused to address that U visa shit…

Lol why you don’t make a blog for this rap gossip bro

Back