Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake & 21 Savage - Her Loss 🦉🗡🥀

I'm sorry, I don't really care for hear Drake rap anymore, this shit boring lol.

I do not believe this mayne and any of his bars when he try to sound tough or spiteful towards women.

And I don't believe any of 21 Savage bars when he try to sound like a spiteful lover boy.

The themes ain't hitting.

When Future drop a song called I Can't Wife No Thot and said he made her suck it until her nosebleed, he actually sounds like he did that shit.

This shit is just like, not authentic enough.

Honestly Nevermind was authentic. Savage Mode 2 was authentic.

And the hooks on here lazy as a fuck. Half these dudes verses are filled with whoa whoa whoa and other adlibs.

It sounds like a collection of leftover verses that didn't make their respective albums last year and they decided to throw this bullshit together.

16 tracks of lazy inauthentic rapping with the same mood and similar beats, I can't do this shit. 21 Savage and Drake aren't that interesting of characters. If they would've cut this shit down 12 maybe I could. 10 would've perfect.

I'm sorry, I don't really care for hear Drake rap anymore, this shit boring lol.

I do not believe this mayne and any of his bars when he try to sound tough or spiteful towards women.

And I don't believe any of 21 Savage bars when he try to sound like a spiteful lover boy.

The themes ain't hitting.

When Future drop a song called I Can't Wife No Thot and said he made her suck it until her nosebleed, that's authentic shit.

This shit is just like, not authentic enough.

Honestly Nevermind was authentic. Savage Mode 2 was authentic.

And the hooks on here lazy as a fuck. Half these dudes verses are filled with whoa whoa whoa and other adlibs.

16 tracks of lazy inauthentic rapping with the same mood and similar beats, I can't do this shit. 21 Savage and Drake aren't that interesting of characters.

nobody-cares-nobody.gif

16 tracks of lazy inauthentic rapping with the same mood and similar beats, I can't do this shit. 21 Savage and Drake aren't that interesting of characters. If they would've cut this shit down 12 maybe I could. 10 would've perfect.

It wouldn't matter to you if you feel it is not authentic enough, no?

Even if it was an EP of 4-5 songs lol.

sum mf really make listenin to music a chore lol

No bozo….I’m listening to it to see if I will actually like something new that came out..I’m giving it a chance

But judging by their track record…I probably won’t like it

So far I’m right cause there’s only a few tracks on here I would bother listening to again

I'm just saying him and Future can make some epic shit more than Future and Drake. That disco shit he be doing low-key more fucked up than that shit he started out with.

Get my vampire lady Fka Twigs on the album too...and Rosalia. Future can be on his Hndrxx and Save Me shit. I would want some hard ass experimental RnB on that shit Aaliyah and Timbo was doing.

That shit would go hard with Mike Dean, Danny Boy, El Guincho, Tainy and Frank Dukes.

I would make an epic AR and EP. My shit would go hard.

Hey if anything Drake Abd weekend need to team back up

Shit was aight. Only tracks I thought were cool were:

Rich Flex
Privileged Rappers
Circo Loco (mainly cause of one more time)
Middle Of The Ocean
3AM on Glen

Drake washes on every track

It wouldn't matter to you if you feel it is not authentic enough, no?

Even if it was an EP of 4-5 songs lol.

At least make 4-5 songs of hits. Give me 2 strip club anthems and then 3 Pop Rap.

I don't know why Drake use these collaboration tapes to get his little street rap cred when he shifted the entire genre into accepting guys like him.

I like the Pop Rap Drake that made Hotline Bling, probably one of the best written songs he ever made. I fucked with We Made It, where Drake had energy and it was low key funny. Or Drake should be on his 0 to 100 which was catchy and succinct and quotable.

You know what, Drake try to be his Jay Z mob kingpin shit with his street raps on these mixtapes and it just doesn't come off the right way.

Back