Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake & 21 Savage - Her Loss 🦉🗡🥀

At least make 4-5 songs of hits. Give me 2 strip club anthems and then 3 Pop Rap.

I don't know why Drake use these collaboration tapes to get his little street rap cred when he shifted the entire genre into accepting guys like him.

I like the Pop Rap Drake that made Hotline Bling, probably one of the best written songs he ever made. I fucked with We Made It, where Drake had energy and it was low key funny. Or Drake should be on his 0 to 100 which was catchy and succinct and quotable.

You know what, Drake try to be his Jay Z mob kingpin shit with his street raps on these mixtapes and it just doesn't come off the right way.

bruh you’re just too old

At least make 4-5 songs of hits. Give me 2 strip club anthems and then 3 Pop Rap.

I don't know why Drake use these collaboration tapes to get his little street rap cred when he shifted the entire genre into accepting guys like him.

I like the Pop Rap Drake that made Hotline Bling, probably one of the best written songs he ever made. I fucked with We Made It, where Drake had energy and it was low key funny. Or Drake should be on his 0 to 100 which was catchy and succinct and quotable.

You know what, Drake try to be his Jay Z mob kingpin shit with his street raps on these mixtapes and it just doesn't come off the right way.
Just shut up bruh.

This shit worth listening to? This the first time I ain’t give Drake the midnight listen mainly cuz I don’t like 21 Savage

21 was really just a footnote on this project lol…I guess his biggest contribution was making sure Drake didn’t abandon the aesthetic

Aye fuck y'all.

Y'all act like that shitty ass tape Drake did with Future wasn't an entire coaster outside of Jumpman.

Y'all ain't listened to Low Life, Coming Out Strong, Six Feet Under if you think Future and Drake is better than Abel and Future.

Y'all ain't about that vampire thug, strip clubs, strippers and models life. Future would bring out the unrepentant debauchery in my guy.

Nobody wanna head Drake bring down the god.

I remember only listening to the Version with drake cut out

dumpster.gif

The whipe test was basura but I'm a see if the vibe different at the kickback tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised if Drake got with Megan one or two times for her to be flipping out like that. She seems extra hurt. She probably touched it in Miami and/or here in Toronto *pause*.

Clever bait and wordplay by him still. He be goofy nuff times but he's still home team so I gotta rep until he pulls some irreversible fuck shit lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Drake got with Megan one or two times for her to be flipping out like that. She seems extra hurt. She probably touched it in Miami and/or here in Toronto *pause*.

Clever bait and wordplay by him still. He be goofy nuff times but he's still home team so I gotta rep until he pulls some irreversible fuck shit lol.

somebody making a joke/bar about you gettin shot or shot at might do that to a person... lol

Niggas really threatened Serena s husband, dissed Meg the Stallion

but I don’t see that nigga addressing this

lmao

Back