Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake & 21 Savage - Her Loss 🦉🗡🥀

Buzz and sales dram album or ep was just aight but that song he made with Badu was dope.
Shit I remember they would always play HotLine Bling after Cha Cha here like all the time to the point where we thought Hotline bling was the remix to Cha Cha

as time went on u started hearing less and less of Cha Cha til Dram was basically erased from the culture

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Shit I remember they would always play HotLine Bling after Cha Cha here like all the time to the point where we thought Hotline bling was the remix to Cha Cha

as time went on u started hearing less and less of Cha Cha til Dram was basically erased from the culture
Super disrespectful jack move that idk how the culture allowed lol

I'm sorry, I don't really care for hear Drake rap anymore, this shit boring lol.

I do not believe this mayne and any of his bars when he try to sound tough or spiteful towards women.

And I don't believe any of 21 Savage bars when he try to sound like a spiteful lover boy.

The themes ain't hitting.

When Future drop a song called I Can't Wife No Thot and said he made her suck it until her nosebleed, he actually sounds like he did that shit.

This shit is just like, not authentic enough.

Honestly Nevermind was authentic. Savage Mode 2 was authentic.

And the hooks on here lazy as a fuck. Half these dudes verses are filled with whoa whoa whoa and other adlibs.

It sounds like a collection of leftover verses that didn't make their respective albums last year and they decided to throw this bullshit together.

16 tracks of lazy inauthentic rapping with the same mood and similar beats, I can't do this shit. 21 Savage and Drake aren't that interesting of characters. If they would've cut this shit down 12 maybe I could. 10 would've perfect.

1667597617073.gif

🦉

Back