Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake & 21 Savage - Her Loss 🦉🗡🥀

Pusha literally chased him and Wayne for 10 years.

That boy Pusha was damn lame.

Please taking shots over the years is what mad rappers do. Is Drake not lame for going at who he went at as well. Backing your mulatto JEWISH hero lol

Bruh, my favorite mainstream rapper right now is Playboi Carti. Who is on that new wave Punk Trap Rap shit. I rep all the young dudes, I really don't listen to any rapper that is older than 30.

The artists I listen too just has way more sincerity and interest in what they are doing in my opinion, that when I listen to these older and established dudes it just comes off lazy.
Carti hard af

Drake sent his shot first after when pusha released the song exodus he asked for that ass whooping....lil wayne felt like the clipse song Mr me too was aimed at him (which it wasn't) that's how that beef started

If I'm not mistaken back when the final disses was flying in 2018 Pusha admitted he initially went after Drake for no other reason than "he's signed to Wayne and I already don't like him". It's also funny that Push has made disses to Drake and Wayne about their deals only to have basically every Good Music artist complain about funny business tactics.

Back