Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake & 21 Savage - Her Loss 🦉🗡🥀

I understood how you feel but he ain’t fuck it up, he actually did his thing on there…
Ehhhhh the bar is low I suppose and I am a fan of Drake spitting especially his diss tracks ( 4pm in Calabasas is my shit ) but this wasn’t it

Hip Hop got infiltrated with SJWs when you can't mock a bitch for getting shot in the foot.

Lol this bitch running to Twitter instead of running to the booth is why women shouldn't rap.

Lol men out here mocking each other dead homies and got White kids laughing.

Your drunk sloppy ass get shot in the foot and we supposed to feel some type of way.

Fuck outta here.

Rap or get the fuck out. You getting treated like everyone else in the genre hoe.

Hip Hop got infiltrated with SJWs when you can't mock a bitch for getting shot in the foot.

Lol this bitch running to Twitter instead of running to the booth is why women shouldn't rap.

Your drunk sloppy ass get shot in the foot and we supposed to feel some type of way.

Fuck outta here.

Rap or get the fuck out. You getting treated like everyone else in the genre hoe.
We talking bout a nigga who cried and whined after catching some bars basically doing the same shit she doing

We talking bout a nigga who cried and whined after catching some bars basically doing the same shit she doing

They both lame but she been whining and crying ever since about everyone.

She cried on Twitter cause DaBaby did a song with Tory. She cried on Twitter because nobody believed her. Then cried when she showed the pic of her foot when nobody believed.

Between her, Nicki Minaj and Cardi B, all these big name female rappers do is whine to their fans on Twitter over shit that male rappers deal with lol.

You don't see Durk out here posting multiple times about Von and people making fun of him.

He makes a diss song.

The fact that people are being like, "How would you feel if she dissed your son..."

The Weeknd dissed Drake and his son in Lost In the Fire and nobody said shit.

Lol I'm like that's what she is supposed to do. If I was Meg, I would've diss his son, his baby momma, his momma and his father within 24 hours and everyone would be on my side.

But nah, she tweets and she probably ain't gonna do shit. She's an easy target.

Last edited:
"Dissin on his album and it flopped, he deserved it.
Come up out that booth and bring that energy in person"

:aye:

Fuck outta here.

stfu sometimes bro. All you old niggas be against SJW be the sane ones defending cosby and complaining

They both lame but she been whining and crying ever since about everyone.

She cried on Twitter cause DaBaby did a song with Tory. She cried on Twitter because nobody believed her. Then cried when she showed the pic of her foot when nobody believed.

Between her, Nicki Minaj and Cardi B, all these big name female rappers do is whine to their fans on Twitter over shit that male rappers deal with lol.

You don't see Durk out here posting multiple times about Von and people making fun of him.

He makes a diss song.

The fact that people are being like, "How would you feel if she dissed your son..."

The Weeknd dissed Drake and his son in Lost In the Fire and nobody said shit.

Lol I'm like that's what she is supposed to do. If I was Meg, I would've diss his son, his baby momma, his momma and his father within 24 hours and everyone would be on my side.

But nah, she tweets and she probably ain't gonna do shit. She's an easy target.

Did The Weeknd really diss Drake tho lol oh Weeknd did I just caught it lol

Weeknd been wanting to go at it with Drake. There are at least two songs where he's throwing subs at him.

Lost In The Fire & Price On My Head (Nav feat. Weeknd).

Weeknd been wanting to go at it with Drake. There are at least two songs where he's throwing subs at him.

Lost In The Fire & Price On My Head (Nav feat. Weeknd).

which is stupid cuz they have so much ties within each other camps. but noticed preme brother dont rock wit drake anymore and par with more X0 mandem

Back