Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dragon's Dogma 2

Damn didn’t know it was that many. I just want to dominate so I’ll do new game plus eventually

They are planning on doing dlc just like the first one so Hard Mode (which is scaled NG+), more quests and areas will be coming. I think it was leaked for June but that a terrible month because of Elden Ring

Also I never mentioned it but I was shook when I booted up the game for the first time and the game said Dragon’s Dogma instead of Dragon’s Dogma II

You are on a timer however, if you close all the red holes you can get infinite time as long as your dont rest. After 11 rest they force you to a new game.

You are on a timer however, if you close all the red holes you can get infinite time as long as your dont rest. After 11 rest they force you to a new game.
Whattttt lmao that’s crazy

Luckily I’ve only rested maybe 3x since this started happening as night and day don’t really matter anymore

I’m about to head to my 3rd hole now

Imagine saving wyrmlife crystals for the dragonforged and then the shits is gone from the holes destroying shit from a time limit you wasn’t aware of…

Imagine saving wyrmlife crystals for the dragonforged and then the shits is gone from the holes destroying shit from a time limit you wasn’t aware of…

alot of that stuff is free around the new map btw, you just gotta find it. 19 pieces in new chest and on certain mobs

After 56 hours I can say I’m done

Really enjoyed a game I normally wouldn’t buy

Have many gripes with the game but I had an amazing time

Time to finish another game and then it’s onto stellar blade and Sandland

How the fuck am I supposed to remember where I found my first goddamn seeker coin?

I think I need to just wrap this shit up and move on to another game.

How the fuck am I supposed to remember where I found my first goddamn seeker coin?

I think I need to just wrap this shit up and move on to another game.
Lmaoooo I played the game everyday until this

I stopped for 3 days because I was deciding between looking for it and continuing the story

Decided to look for it and waste about….2-3 hours of gameplay

Changed vocation to trickster to get the detection ability and everything

Even turned the game off and started it back up at last inn save to give myself more time by doing stuff over

At one point I tried to take an Oxcart from vermouth? (Whatever) to melve

But then on the way there I got woke up by a bridge being out in the middle of the night with no ferrystone. This is when I really wanted to say fuck this game lol

Lmaoooo I played the game everyday until this

I stopped for 3 days because I was deciding between looking for it and continuing the story

Decided to look for it and waste about….2-3 hours of gameplay

Changed vocation to trickster to get the detection ability and everything

Even turned the game off and started it back up at last inn save to give myself more time by doing stuff over

At one point I tried to take an Oxcart from vermouth? (Whatever) to melve

But then on the way there I got woke up by a bridge being out in the middle of the night with no ferrystone. This is when I really wanted to say fuck this game lol

That's where I'm at... looking at some damn interactive map on the web slow traveling back to my old spots collecting mad coins that I missed and asking myself if it's worth it or is it jut the pokemaniac in me that just needs to get this done.

Back