Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

Whatever is made after marriage is for both of y’all

Na fam...
-Did she co-produce on STILL DRE..nope, that was Scott Storch
-Did she co-write on Forgot About Dre- nope, that was Jigga.
Prenup should protect him from getting fucked w that "half" bullshit. Hit er w a nice sum and keep it moving fuck outta here
-she draw up w the first "beats by dre" prototype? Nah, ok then. What we doing here.
She ain't no gold digger, 24 years says that. But what's the point of a prenup, if it dont do what is supposed to. Protect your assets

Na fam...
Prenup should protect him from getting fucked w that "half" bullshit. Hit er w a nice sum and keep it moving fuck outta here
-she draw up w the first "beats by dre" prototype? Nah, ok then. What we doing here.
She ain't no gold digger, 24 years says that. But what's the point of a prenup, if it dont do what is supposed to. Protect your assets

You right.

I take back what I said.

Na fam...

Yeah but if she

- Took his clothes to the cleaners
- Made sure his gas tank was full while he was sleeping
- Cooked breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Hosted parties
- Answered his phone and acted as a receptionist/secretary

Then you could make the argument that he couldn't have done it without her, even if she never stepped foot in the studio.

If Dre is worth a billion, and she did all of those things, I can see how she deserves at least $100 Million. Maybe even $333 Million.

Dr. Dre's wife is not getting divorced without a fight, because she's challenging their prenup and $1 billion is on the line.

Nicole Young just filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which she claims she was forced to sign the prenup back in 1996.

Nicole says Dre is now worth $1 bil, and says before they tied the knot, "I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre's team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage."

She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."

If Dre did that he's an idiot

Yeah but if she

- Took his clothes to the cleaners
- Made sure his gas tank was full while he was sleeping
- Cooked breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Hosted parties
- Answered his phone and acted as a receptionist/secretary

Then you could make the argument that he couldn't have done it without her, even if she never stepped foot in the studio.

If Dre is worth a billion, and she did all of those things, I can see how she deserves at least $100 Million. Maybe even $333 Million.
You just named a bunch of shit that wives of thousandaires do.

No wife of a multi millionaire is doing laundry and cooking regularly. Be realistic.
We read on Swedish Magazine that Dre was being very rude to her
Damn. In that case

tenor.gif

After the stuff I been exposed to lately none of this surprises me..... wealthy niggas shit is Just different

Dr. Dre's Wife Justifies $2 Mil Monthly Support, Claims Domestic Violence

Back