Lmao that shit can't be real.

- Laundry and cleaning $10,000 a month

-- Clothes $135,000 a month

-- Education (tuition and living expenses) $60,000 a month

-- Entertainment $900,000 a month

-- Charitable contributions $125,000 a month

-- Mortgage. $100,000 a month

-- Telephone, cell phone, e-mail $20,000 a month

Ain't their youngest child already in college, getting a free ride cuz Dre helped built a whole new section at USC

E-mail?!?!..............:tuh:

IT'S FREE!!!
Emails back and forth to her attorneys....attorneys also bill client for emails.... depending on the attorneys hourly and the amounts of emails it could add up lmao

Lmao that shit can't be real.

- Laundry and cleaning $10,000 a month

-- Clothes $135,000 a month

-- Education (tuition and living expenses) $60,000 a month

-- Entertainment $900,000 a month

-- Charitable contributions $125,000 a month

-- Mortgage. $100,000 a month

-- Telephone, cell phone, e-mail $20,000 a month
I actually can understand this.

Certain fabrics you can't just wash. Some shit needs special treatments. And them clothes cost a grip.

The mortgage I can see also. As well as the education.

The rest nah.

Plain and simple if he had a prenuptial agreement its filed with the court of records ie and a lawyers offices so she claimed he riped it hope this negro was smart you can rip a copy up all day long hope it was a copy he ripped ...her demands are out right crazy but in this day in age shes going to get her fucking way where's buck?

Y'all niggas trying to shit on her for asking for this from a nigga who damn near a billionaire. This shit light

That's 240 million in 10 years fam.

She's been with him for a quarter of a century, I'm surprised Dre didn't set her up for life already...

If the law states she should get half than regardless of how unfair shit is, she should get it...and if she would have simply stated such than I could respect it.

But justifying 2 million a month with blatant bullshit is just that... Bullshit.

I get the mortgage, tuition, cleaning, emails to legal reps etc but the clothing, entertainment etc is just damn ridiculous.

Back