Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

Women automatically receiving half is a farce. You're conditioned to thinking its fair because its common, but its bullshit
She's been labelled a gold digger after 24 years you don't think that's lame? As it stands have we seen her discuss money or what she's entitled too?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
She's been labelled a gold digger after 24 years you don't think that's lame? As it stands have we seen her discuss money or what she's entitled too?
I'm not talking about dres wife specifically, I'm just talking about the entire structure of marriage and divorce

With that said I'm sure she's trying to get more from him than she's ever been able to earn on her own...

I'm not talking about dres wife specifically, I'm just talking about the entire structure of marriage and divorce

With that said I'm sure she's trying to get more from him than she's ever been able to earn on her own...
The theme of this thread is she is after his money but 24 years states otherwise how long does a woman have to be with someone to disqualify from that label?

That's her lawyer telling her publicist what to say.

No matter how this goes, Dre will have to pay out SOMETHING she's not going out empty handed. Even if she gets to leave with like $20 million versus $500 million she's walking away with something.
But she feels she deserves 500 million

Unless he has some kind of new fangled ultra prenup, everything obtained after marriage is community property.

Funny how they didn't remember a prenup existing when first filing the divorce but now they remember all the details of being forced to sign a prenup. LLS

The amount of years a woman is with a rich man doesn't have anything to do with if she can or can not be labeled a gold digger. What she does and says when that money is on the line is what makes her a gold digger not the amount of years they were together.

Dr. Dre's wife is not getting divorced without a fight, because she's challenging their prenup and $1 billion is on the line.

Nicole Young just filed legal docs, obtained by TMZ, in which she claims she was forced to sign the prenup back in 1996.

Nicole says Dre is now worth $1 bil, and says before they tied the knot, "I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre's team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage."

She then says 2 years into the marriage, "Andre acknowledged to me that he felt ashamed he had pressured me into signing a premarital agreement and he tore up multiple copies of the agreement in front of me. Since the day he tore up the agreements, we both understood that there was no premarital agreement, and that it was null and void."

Back