Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

he could have a separate life insurance policy that she dont know about

idk how you marry someone not knowing they had a prenup
Dr. Dre is actually playing fair and just trying to move on. Dre said he has no issue with paying spousal support but any division of property should be governed by the prenup.

Sounds good to me. Let's see how greedy she about to be.
She would have had to sign the actual pre nup, she might have just forgot

Could be setting it up as some she doesnt remember signing it. Play it off as he got her drunk/high to sign it and so it shouldnt be counted.

Im hoping the shit dont get that dirty

Could be setting it up as some she doesnt remember signing it. Play it off as he got her drunk/high to sign it and so it shouldnt be counted.

I can see it getting that dirty. When you expecting at least 400 mill and now you might get a 100 mill or less.

Don't believe she forgot but I can see how she would. When you're used to just getting any and everything you want since about 1996. I can see how she possibly forgot she signed that prenup especially if it wasn't a big deal for her in signing it back in 1996.

Word.

I ain’t the one to spread rumors, BUT, somebody on the internet said the real reason she filed for divorce is because Dre and Jimmy Iovine are a couple. I ain’t gonna give out the source of this rumor because i don’t wanna give any shine to this person’s YouTube channel, but I’m sure some of y’all have seen / heard it. If you wanna post the link, you can; I ain’t.
Would explain the puzzled look that came across my face at various times while watching the British GQ video interview with them.

It Appears Dr. Dre and Nicole Young Had a Prenup After All

Contrary to previous reports, Dr. Dre and Nicole Young had a prenuptial agreement.

According to TMZ, the hip-hop mogul recently filed his answer to Young's divorce petition, which cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for their split. Young is seeking spousal support as well as division of their multimillion-dollar properties; however, Dre's answer reportedly states the distribution of their real estate will be based on the terms of their prenup.

As TMZ points out, Young's petition made no mention of a prenup, and sources close to her claimed she never signed one. If the initial reports had been accurate, Dre would've likely had to split his nine-figure fortune, which includes everything from music royalties to real estate.

"Well, of course, anything he acquired before marriage is his separate property, with or without an agreement and sold Beats during the marriage and there doesn't appear to be a separate component to it," Los Angeles-based attorney Peter M. Walzer told Fox News following the divorce announcement. "So that's a huge amount of money and it's probably all community property."

Dre and Young tied the knot back in 1996 and share two children: 23-year-old son Truice and 19-year-old daughter Truly. Because the children are now adults, there are no issues involving child support. According to TMZ, Dre is OK with paying alimony, but it's unclear how much he's willing to shell out.

Cally is HORRIBLE for men and a goldmine for women seeking divorces.

I don’t think that prenup might even matter.

Back