Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

I keep hearing Dr.Dre is gay and likes man butt lol

I ain’t the one to spread rumors, BUT, somebody on the internet said the real reason she filed for divorce is because Dre and Jimmy Iovine are a couple. I ain’t gonna give out the source of this rumor because i don’t wanna give any shine to this person’s YouTube channel, but I’m sure some of y’all have seen / heard it. If you wanna post the link, you can; I ain’t.

Fast Forward to 2:15*

Rapper and business mogul Dr. Dre and his wife of 24 years are over.

Nicole Young -- the longtime wife of the Aftermath Entertainment head honcho whose real name is Andre Young -- moved to dissolve her marriage to the Beats by Dre co-founder citing irreconcilable differences, multiple reports said on Monday.

Dre, 55, and Young, 50, have a storied history in their nearly 25 years and first tied the knot back on May 25, 1996, and share two children, son Truice, 23, and daughter Truly, 19, together. Since both are adults, no child support is required in split negotiations.

Somebody tell me how to time stamp a Youtube link

damn wonder if she's about to get half of everything. they married in 96 so I dunno if he would've got a prenup

Unless there's a prenup under California law she gets half of every penny he made since they were married in 1996.

I remember hearing that Death Row was worth $300M and Dre walked away with $30M in cash. Everybody said he was a fool because the company was worth so much more. But when it was all over by 1997, Death Row plummeted.

But they say that Dre made most of his $800M-$950M (depending on the source) from Beats headphones, which was fairly recent.

Without a prenup she's gonna get at least $400M.

"Sources connected to Nicole say there is no prenup. Dre's net worth, according to Forbes, is estimated at $800 million."

tenor.gif

Back