Welcome To aBlackWeb

DoUwant2go2Heaven (Edit: He’s now here and his name is RaptureSoonUgoing) Is A Real Person (Proof)

I give him dap on his tenacity and fervor belief and the positive it has done for him and his family and community. But I will have to disagree with some various other things.

Call his posting style annoying if anything but dont dismiss him as crazy because you dont agree with what hes saying. Hes a good dude with a good message. Nigga got heart.

nah he's fucking crazy... he wants the world to end. have you ever seen an action movie before? he's the bad guy.

^^ What happened? did he have sexual relations with Pico? the lord will not like that shit but I hear he is a forgiving dude so he will still go to heaven.

he cool people......

i respect his passion...even when i dont agree at times with his delivery.....and he shows his daughter his love for his passion..

that in itself is respectable.

:mybad:

I honestly didn’t know.

I truly have mad respect for buddy now. He has been consistent with his message all these years on the IC.
exactly....alot of dudes are not consistent and can be swayed by the group...

he does walk his own path

I couldn’t tolerate the god preaching on the flight over let alone during the stay. I ain’t getting my head kicked in over some I don’t believe in bro lol.

Ambien for the first part

Feel you on the second part hahahhaa

Jerusalem is my favorite city I've ever been to, so perhaps my tolerance might be a bit higher

God is good.

1. My camera holder is 9 times out of 10 my daughter. I got a chance to see some of the world with my Mom when I was growing up because of her naval career. Hence why I know some of DU's partners when I went to High School in MD for 3 years. Now God has blessed me to pass on the blessing to my seed 100 fold. I can't complain.

2. I went hard for the devil when I served him. How can I not go 7X harder for the LORD when He loved me even when I was serving the devil? Amazing grace, how sweet the sound!

3. I'm still a very sinful man and there is nothing good in my flesh. The only good in me is the Holy Spirit that empowers me for Holy Living when I submit my will to His. And that is an everyday struggle because we all got 3 enemies to deal with everyday; The World, the Flesh, and the devil! And these 3 things are always trying to get your attention off the way, the truth, and the life; which is the LORD Jesus Christ.

4. I never even got the chance to meet Pico. I pressed a little bit, but I'm glad I still restrained myself from going all in like I would have in my old days.

5. I'm just thankful that God has given me a 2nd chance at living. I've been born twice, Hallelujah! And now I live solely for King Jesus and life has never been so awesome!

p.s. It's not that I want the world to end because I have no control in that matter; I only say what I say because the Holy Spirit is using me as a vessel to warn the world that the WORLD IS ABOUT TO END!

If you don't get on board the train after hearing the message, that's on you. I've done my job!

But until the train departs to the City of God, I will continue to declare what God has told me to declare.

The day of the LORD is near. Amen.

Last edited:
Back