Welcome To aBlackWeb

DoUwant2go2Heaven (Edit: He’s now here and his name is RaptureSoonUgoing) Is A Real Person (Proof)

Don't worry about me... I know I'm on the right side.
Maybe that's the reason I didn't get a proper religious training... So I wouldn't have to be doomed to not learning from thus repeating history.... I mean I know about the flood but I also know He said he wouldn't do that again.

The history that mankind hasn't learned is in regards to God being a God of wrath that will judge sinners and the world.

The flood is a history lesson to that fact.

The next time God moves in judgment to execute His wrath it will be with a flood of FIRE that mankind will start (WW3) and God will finish (Armageddon).

Only a few people understand this though according to God.....For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Amen.

The history that mankind hasn't learned is in regards to God being a God of wrath that will judge sinners and the world.

The flood is a history lesson to that fact.

The next time God moves in judgment to execute His wrath it will be with a flood of FIRE that mankind will start (WW3) and God will finish (Armageddon).

Only a few people understand this though according to God.....For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

Amen.

Well I didn't see a gate. But I've been in His presence once. I was told I am full of pride and should be given the boot for even having been there. But I was also told I show courage so....

Anyway it's an experience I don't take lightly.

Well I didn't see a gate. But I've been in His presence once. I was told I am full of pride and should be given the boot for even having been there. But I was also told I show courage so....

Anyway it's an experience I don't take lightly.

He gives grace unto the humble my friend! Hallelujah! For His mercy is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him! Amen.

Ok... So seven rhymes with Heaven, right...?

What's the difference between seven and sin....
....I -vs- Eve.

Back