Welcome To aBlackWeb

DoUwant2go2Heaven (Edit: He’s now here and his name is RaptureSoonUgoing) Is A Real Person (Proof)

He seems ok as a person, but not feeling his Creflo Dollar sermons

I might be alone on this, but I don't give a fuck how consistent he is or how profitable preaching is.

Pushing an ideology of dependency, self degradation, and willful ignorance is a damnable offense. What's worse is pushing it on a people whose been catching literal hell for over 400 years.

I know this ain't the thread for religious debate, but dude is a traitor to his people. And his screen name was so unbelievably arrogant and condescending, the fact that anyone takes him seriously is mind boggling.

I might be alone on this, but I don't give a fuck how consistent he is or how profitable preaching is.

Pushing an ideology of dependency, self degradation, and willful ignorance is a damnable offense. What's worse is pushing it on a people whose been catching literal hell for over 400 years.

I know this ain't the thread for religious debate, but dude is a traitor to his people. And his screen name was so unbelievably arrogant and condescending, the fact that anyone takes him seriously is mind boggling.

Bro, how can a person not take him seriously when he's traveling all the way to Jerusalem during the Christmas holiday to preach the Gospel found in the Bible. Not many people would do that.

Whether you agree or don't agree with Christianity, you gotta give buddy props for jumping in 100%.

Bro, how can a person not take him seriously when he's traveling all the way to Jerusalem during the Christmas holiday to preach the Gospel found in the Bible. Not many people would do that.

Whether you agree or don't agree with Christianity, you gotta give buddy props for jumping in 100%.
Traveling? That's what impresses you?

You can join the military and do that. Pick a branch.

Traveling? That's what impresses you?

You can join the military and do that. Pick a branch.

True, but like I said, I highly doubt that a nigga will travel to Jerusalem doing this time of year unless they're completely dedicated to their calling.

It's not like he simply caught a flight to Cali or some shit.

Got a cousin that's goes hard like that for Yeshua, that nigga life B.C. would make Weebay blush.

Back