Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

On the cool, she giving that nigga @The Lonious Monk that work. Yeesh

Bet he won't post his wife tho........

What work is she giving me? Lol She told me to suck a dick, called me a few names, then said she was done with me after the first post despite mentioning or quoting me like four times after that. Lol

What you want me to do? Get in a name calling match over a joke that didn't go over well?

tenor.gif

And simply because I’m not into being treated like I’m trash because Goldie decided to compare me to a bitch all these ngas gaga over... heres forearms and hands and not 300 from the waist down.. pics.

Like I’m a 2 or something. Nga I’m at least a 6. :bruh2:

tenor.gif

What work is she giving me? Lol She told me to suck a dick, called me a few names, then said she was done with me after the first post despite mentioning or quoting me like four times after that. Lol

What you want me to do? Get in a name calling match over a joke that didn't go over well?
Get this logically shit the fuck outta here

Is your wife badder, yes or no?

And simply because I’m not into being treated like I’m trash because Goldie decided to compare me to a bitch all these ngas gaga over... heres forearms and hands and not 300 from the waist down.. pics.

Is it cheating if my girl sees these pics on my phone?

She done already chosen you. Let’s not pretend

She done already chosen you. Let’s not pretend

What you mean?
She got at me because she felt I disrespected her. She got that right, but it wasn't nothing but some name calling. She ain't really give nothing to me. That nigga just cheerleading cause he don't like me. She could have called me a "Stupid Poo Poo Head." And that nigga would have been like

giphy.gif

Well...damn

Hello to the rest of you.. but to the ones that like to talk reckless please understand i will rl bat the piss out you. This internet boxin shit is beyond me so keep this shit cute.

well keep this shit on the net cute then FAM.
I knew you was really from New Orleans when I read "bat the piss out you" Fo'sho!

Views pics:

tenor.gif
Ehh.
What you mean?
She got at me because she felt I disrespected her. She got that right, but it wasn't nothing but some name calling. She ain't really give nothing to me. That nigga just cheerleading cause he don't like me. She could have called me a "Stupid Poo Poo Head." And that nigga would have been like

giphy.gif
Man if you don’t stfu with all this.

Y’all stop discussing me with this duck please. Let the nga die off cuz I’m tired of seeing him analyzing why i bit his fckn head off. This was yesterday nga. Go the fck to bed.

Man if you don’t stfu with all this.

Y’all stop discussing me with this duck please. Let the nga die off cuz I’m tired of seeing him analyzing why i bit his fckn head off. This was yesterday nga. Go the fck to bed.

Weren't you done with me after your first post? Why do you keep quoting me and why do you care what I'm talking about?

What you mean?

giphy.gif
Nah I’m saying u got that.

Back