Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

Weren't you done with me after your first post? Why do you keep quoting me and why do you care what I'm talking about?
Because you keep referring to me so I’m going to respond dummy. This the most attention you’ve had on this shit in months nga. Be grateful.

She don't look like Meg but she's definitely attractive and since we're talking about Meg...

@Dolly

What kinda freak r u?

1 - 4 = lil o freak

5 -7 = regl o freak

8 - 10 = big ol freak

:sayword:

Lmao got dayum

she came out the gate bussin

giphy.gif

she got ROTY on lock already

Because you keep referring to me so I’m going to respond dummy. This the most attention you’ve had on this shit in months nga. Be grateful.

If you done be done. I've barely even addressed you. I've only responded to niggas that @'d or quoted me.

Same shit in the Candy Shop/Ill Pix. Mfs be critiquing bitches all day and they wife be lookin like Lavar Ball and shit.

If yall aint posting your bitches
tenor.gif

Same shit in the Candy Shop/Ill Pix. Mfs be critiquing bitches all day and they wife be lookin like Lavar Ball and shit.

If yall aint posting your bitches
tenor.gif

Don't do that man. Don't try to come and police shit now because your friend ain't get the responses you wanted. Niggas crack jokes and talk shit on this site all day. If you knew your friend was overly sensitive and wouldn't handle that well, you should't have hung her out there like that.

Don't do that man. Don't try to come and police shit now because your friend ain't get the responses you wanted. Niggas crack jokes and talk shit on this site all day. If you knew your friends was overly sensitive and wouldn't handle that well, you should't have hung her out there like that.

It's not about policing, she can/has held her own.

I've been saying this shit since the IC fam. Niggas always critiquing and arguing with chicks and they bitches be ugly af, if they even have one.

If you're Shaq U can go on TNT and talk all the shit u want. If you're Kwame Brown, I DON'T WANNA HEAR SHIT!

Monk, im bout sickayo shit

View attachment 143167

And...

It's not about policing, she can/has held her own.

I've been saying this shit since the IC fam. Niggas always critiquing and arguing with chicks and they bitches be ugly af, if they even have one.

If you're Shaq U can go on TNT and talk all the shit u want. If you're Kwame Brown, I DON'T WANNA HEAR SHIT!

I made a joking response to your question playing on the name of the person involved. She ain't appreciate that and came in here barking. I let that be. I haven't said anything further about her looks. So let's not act like I'm in here making a concerted effort to tear her down.

Monk has taken over all duties from Lucien as the community "fun sucker"

Really bruh, I sucked the fun out of this thread? This shit would have died a long time ago, if the chick hadn't come in here and went for my throat. I haven't even done shit other than respond to people who said shit to me. And i wasn't even paying attention to this shit at all til I had like 15 alerts with niggas telling me to come here. Ya'll niggas are silly.

Back