Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

you'd think a nigga who chose a jazz artist for his name would be a lot fucking smoother.....

And for the record... no one is overly sensitive about anything. But if you gon throw a jab make sure you can handle being punched in your fckn jaw back. That’s all.

Seems like the dude(s) that had the most negative to say is crying the most about the clap back. I was brought on this site to swing back for entertainment. Everybody else moved on and SOMEBODY still crying. Sounds like female shit to me. #CantRelate
View attachment 143255

lol You still whining about the same one comment, but you not sensitive. Ok...

And how am I crying? You're the one that's keeping this going? I've never really cared about any of it.

tenor.gif

nigga i don't post for you.....
:ohword4:

dafuq??

no one should "try" to be smooth... either u got it ....

or you don't....

guess u ain't got it
:Pathetic:

Ugh, I like your alter ego better. Go change back to being Anti-Marvel Man and troll the movie boards some more.

tenor.gif

nigga i don't post for you.....
:ohword4:

dafuq??

If that pic is an accurate representation, you said that with a lil too much zest my nigga. That's not very Bmore of you. That's a lil more DC.

giphy.gif

The same nigga in here arguing with a female for days is callin niggas out for being zesty?

giphy.gif

lol You still whining about the same one comment, but you not sensitive. Ok...

And how am I crying? You're the one that's keeping this going? I've never really cared about any of it.
Nga ain’t nobody whining. I said suck a dick and you still here SUCKING. Stfu already.

Back