Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

lol let her settle in & get comfortable, she might open up then

mfs off the bat like "how many fingers can you take in the butt? 1? or more than 2?"

giphy.gif

lol let her settle in & get comfortable, she might open up then

mfs off the bat like "how many fingers can you take in the butt? 1? or more than 2?"

giphy.gif
Ppl ask this question?

Curious but.....whats the success rate?

Ppl ask this question?

Curious but.....whats the success rate?

I've seen and used some of the most outlandish shit and had success.

"Damn, you look like you can fuck; w'sup?"
"Ayo, I can tell you got deep pussy, lemme see if my whole dick will fit in you"
"Right here, right now lemme suck your titty until you cum"

You gonna get more laughs followed by "nigga you craaaaazy" or angry ass responses than actual factual success, but it happens. There's a prank video out there where a guy walks up on a bunch of chicks just flat out asking for a blowjob. He got a whole bunch of "no's" but eventually found a chick that was willing to give him head just on the strength AND in public... And no, she wasn't busted lookin at all.

I've seen and used some of the most outlandish shit and had success.

"Damn, you look like you can fuck; w'sup?"
"Ayo, I can tell you got deep pussy, lemme see if my whole dick will fit in you"
"Right here, right now lemme suck your titty until you cum"

You gonna get more laughs followed by "nigga you craaaaazy" or angry ass responses than actual factual success, but it happens. There's a prank video out there where a guy walks up on a bunch of chicks just flat out asking for a blowjob. He got a whole bunch of "no's" but eventually found a chick that was willing to give him head just on the strength AND in public... And no, she wasn't busted lookin at all.
Where can I find said video

Hello to the rest of you.. but to the ones that like to talk reckless please understand i will rl bat the piss out you. This internet boxin shit is beyond me so keep this shit cute.

well keep this shit on the net cute then FAM.

came out tha gate bussin

And simply because I’m not into being treated like I’m trash because Goldie decided to compare me to a bitch all these ngas gaga over... heres forearms and hands and not 300 from the waist down.. pics.

Like I’m a 2 or something. Nga I’m at least a 6. :bruh2:
giphy.gif

Respectfully.

@Bdp with the African check in

You out there eating district 9 prawns and shit

Shoulda known she signed up with how this took off lol.

Miggas catching right hooks left and right all thru this thread.

Time to step in the ring...championship rounds.

Welcome @Dolly

Im Judah.

Lets get this out the way now...

Very important question....

How do you feel about swine and the consumption of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back