Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

Lmao at niggas acting like I give a shit about a pic I posted myself for jokes .....and that gets reposted by a different poster every 2 months....it’s all jokes, fun and games

Wasn't it a rule or something that if someone want their pic taken down that someone else posted then y'all have to take it down no matter the reason
I'm not saying he did anything wrong

But he just said what I was gonna say

Just fact checking. That’s all.
Panties was in a whole bunch when I posted that travesty.

And look at @Chi-town B inserting himself into a conversation that ain’t got shit to do with him but be big pissy mad when someone does it to him.

Just fact checking. That’s all.
Panties was in a whole bunch when I posted that travesty.

And look at @Chi-town B inserting himself into a conversation that ain’t got shit to do with him but be big pissy mad when someone does it to him.

Nigga you ain't important, this discussion was between me and AP concerning my bro Elzo, I never said anything about you.

Step one is admitting.
Not that complicated fam.... to an extent we ve all known , clowned each other and go back and forth w one another for almost decade now...it’s all jokes and fun ... u on the other hand is hyper sensitive and I was told to leave you alone ....so why would I let u clown me when u get sensitive when niggas get on u to a point where ppl gotta tell other posters to ignore u for the sake of the board....simply put u ain’t qualified to clown me lol so u can’t post the pic up

Not that complicated fam.... to an extent we ve all known , clowned each other and go back and forth w one another for almost decade now...it’s all jokes and fun ... u on the other hand is hyper sensitive and I was told to leave you alone ....so why would I let u clown me when u get sensitive when niggas get on u to a point where ppl gotta tell other posters to ignore u for the sake of the board....simply put u ain’t qualified to clown me lol so u can’t post the pic up
What is all this nonsense you’re talking? I’m harder than all you niggas on this site. Hypersensitive and me in the same sentence. You don’t believe that guy. Do ya? Lmaoooo

What is all this nonsense you’re talking? I’m harder than all you niggas on this site. Hypersensitive and me in the same sentence. You don’t believe that guy. Do ya? Lmaoooo
Lol there are 3 versions of us...1) the one we think we are 2) The one as the world sees us 3) who we really are

U may think u harder than us niggas but past experiences and simply precedence proves otherwise

Lol there are 3 versions of us...1) the one we think we are 2) The one as the world sees us 3) who we really are

U may think u harder than us niggas but past experiences and simply precedence proves otherwise
Still more nonsense. I proved my point. You helped further prove my point by admitting but had to do a little extra “shit” talking as if it should be a privilege to post your pic. I see you.

Back