Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

Obligatory/ do y'all talk all greasy to females like this IRL?

I personally blame that German chick that use to slang polaroids out the back of The Source and XXL.

Elke The Stallion.

She was a medical oddity, making money off hip dysplasia.

I was trying to remember that broad's name. If my memory serves me, she's the 'tard that started that shit.

We go back and forth on here all day about shit

IDK why you think somebody scared of you

but you're torso to face is fairly attractive.

I got no reason to come at you crazy.
Not that i give a fuck but...Who said you scared of me? I sincerely hope you not pussy because we won’t get along at all.

And i honestly don’t have time to do the back and forth. That arguing shit too much on the feminine side for my tastes. You can have that. I’m just here to comment and joke. Otherwise I’m fine either way.

Last edited:
You’d think by now you’d know the last women you’d need to ‘protect’ are LA women but........
Psst. Louisiana women and New Orleans women are not synonymous. Ask any body from New Orleans... we don’t fck wit nobody outside of the city. We don’t claim them and they all claim us. Just thought I’d throw that out there.

Psst. Louisiana women and New Orleans women are not synonymous. Ask any body from New Orleans... we don’t fck wit nobody outside of the city. We don’t claim them and they all claim us. Just thought I’d throw that out there.
Ahhhhh.......

You’d think by now you’d know the last women you’d need to ‘protect’ are LA women but........
You like what 0/3 with La women?

It's clear you lack the testicular fortitude to handle our women

#protectlawomenfromchi

Not that i give a fuck but...Who said you scared of me? I sincerely hope you not pussy because we won’t get along at all.

And i honestly don’t have time to do the back and forth. That arguing shit too much on the feminine side for my tastes. You can have that. I’m just here to comment and joke. Otherwise I’m fine either way.

ppl tend to debate and argue and go back and forth on all forums

I don't think that makes it a feminine thing

Back