Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

Idk what other chic you talkin about and i said what the fuck I said. Idgaf if you went packing or not nga and from what every body on here saying, you pussy anyway.

Get your girlie ass tf on hoe.

lol For someone who don't give a fuck you're sure coming at me with a lot of passion. And I give precisely as many fucks about what these niggas say about me as I do about your chirping, which is to say none. So bang on your keys to your keys til your fingers bleed, it won't change anything.

lol For someone who don't give a fuck you're sure coming at me with a lot of passion. And I give precisely as many fucks about what these niggas say about me as I do about your chirping, which is to say none. So bang on your keys to your keys til your fingers bleed, it won't change anything.

You of all people should not be equating character count to level of fucks someone has for a given issue.

You the wordiest mother fucker on this forum, dropping dissertations on why Paranormal Activity needs a reboot and shit.

Ask Goldie to post me.. he seen the whole me. And i doubt if i was like that he’d even put me in the ring with you judgmental ass ngas.. he know im straight..i don’t have to prove nothin to you ngas.
To tell you the truth I really didn't know you was on the site

I'll take your word for it

The chick on the left looks a little bit like her in the face.

However, she also looks like someone else I know.

Would you mind posting a pic of her hands and forearms?

I’m not reading all that clown. I was done with you @ SUCK A DICK.

Lol Fair.

I been doing better though.
65f0e19395d401a7c0ef42b8cee6f8f9.786x600x1.png

Why do women call themselves Male Horse's now?

Why is that a thing?

Why not Clydesdale? Those fucking things are built like brick shit houses.

Nah. But face-wise I’ve gotten quite a few ppl. From Ashanti to Queen Latifah cuz of my jawline. It’s a toss up. I look like me to me.
ahh ok

did you go to college in Nola?

I know you didn’t. Nobody did until yesterday hence the reckless commentary from clowns like the other guy.

But here i am.

lol I mean I still would have said what I said even if I did know,but I thought it was a random person the poster knew.

Back