Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Does liking comics/science fiction/ nerd culture make you less street ?"

Does it

• Total voters
The nigga reading comics, riding skate boards and practicing his karate moves was in the streets. What a way to keep eyes off your illegal dealings

He was going to drug deals, what non street nigga was doing that. This the feds saying that

Its called conspiracy bruh. HE wasnt ...

Im not explaining this shit to you and this is what i mean about niggas who wasnt outside talking street shit.

Stick to the comicbooks fam.

Its called conspiracy bruh. HE wasnt ...

Im not explaining this shit to you and this is what i mean about niggas who wasnt outside talking street shit.

Stick to the comicbooks fam.
I bet if it was Kendrick you would believe it. You need to do your Google's. I remember it was in the Sun Times newspaper.

It's ok Goldie, I know how you feel about Lupe and won't believe he was in the streets on the westside of the Chi

I say it like this it’s just not a street thing. Like reading is not a street thing but some niggas read more than the Art of War or 48 laws of power. Yea it’s some niggas that will watch dbz and lay you out. But dbz and playing video games are mainstream now. But if you out here live action roll playing going to cons without washing then I’m assume you ain’t street because that’s weird

I think the point Goldie is making is that being present don't mean shit if it's not your shit.

I done been present at mad deals, but I ain't gonna claim to be no drug dealer, or no King pin. In fact I will repeatedly claim I'm not that shit, cuz I know way too many people who live that life.

I've even spotted niggaz a hundred or two cuz they were short on a flip for an ounce or two when they got their shit.... That doesn't make me a drug dealer. I understand that.

I'm sure Lupe understands that too.... You might just be going for a ride with your niggaz... But if what they got in the car is their shit not yours is corny to claim that shit like you the one making moves.

Yes Lupe got a homie that's deep in the game. But Lupe is still just him. I can relate to that honestly. But my point that I'm making...

If this bus. Nigga Lupe was talking about nerd shit around these niggaz and they was interested.... That's my counter to Goldie's point. Niggaz might clown... But it's not some inexplicable phenomenon that a street niggaz might be into some nerd shit.

His point is they ain't on here

I bet if it was Kendrick you would believe it. You need to do your Google's. I remember it was in the Sun Times newspaper.

It's ok Goldie, I know how you feel about Lupe and won't believe he was in the streets on the westside of the Chi

I've already looked it up and saw what i already knew. His mans was in the street and he backed Lupe up and created the label.

Just like I said one page one, you might find a few niggas in the street into nerd shit, but that's the exception and not the rule and your idol aint one of em.

Which brings me back to my original point, stop talking to me about what your friend did, your uncle did, YOU haven't done shit and that's all i've been saying.

sorry, none of the hood niggas i know are into that anime, pokémon bullshit. you will be hard pressed to find any street dude where i live thats hype over comic books

also robbing and killing someone doesn't make you hood. they just humans that obviously make bad decisions

hood is something else and not all hood niggas go to jail soooo quit the duck tales

So is it location?

By definition if a nigga is heavy into “nerd” shit, then he’s less likely to be moving in the streets.

Idk why y’all think niggas out on the block with the work in one hand and X-Men issue #342 in the other. Not how it works.

Niggas ain't in the streets 24.7. They are people w/ normal interests and hobbies like anybody else. Knowing how to break down a package don't mean you also don't know who Riri Williams is.

Back