Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Does liking comics/science fiction/ nerd culture make you less street ?"

Does it

• Total voters
Some people from the streets do look at anime ,it could be Dragonball Z on UPN 9 or Japanese dub of Fist of the Northstar

The cat that put my crew on to Fist of the Northstar was one of them dudes that sold weight around Detroit in the late 80's/early 90's. He had all that shit lined up on a shelf in his entertainment room in the basement.

The cat that put my crew on to Fist of the Northstar was one of them dudes that sold weight around Detroit in the late 80's/early 90's. He had all that shit lined up on a shelf in his entertainment room in the basement.

Yoooo fist of the north star was one my favorites me and my brother would watch on showtime beyond. Live action American movie was ass. But the cartoon sheesh.

Yoooo fist of the north star was one my favorites me and my brother would watch on showtime beyond. Live action American movie was ass. But the cartoon sheesh.

bruh, I was actually geeked for the live action joint; then I saw it. It was on the level of the live action Guyver flick with Jimmy Walker in it. Shit was tuuuuuuurble!

Aye weed legal in Bmore? If not...you lowkey snitchin bruh by posting the package. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye weed legal in Bmore? If not...you lowkey snitchin bruh by posting the package. Lol
To y'all??

I ain't posting shit on fb or ig, and I'm not naming any streets or intersections, or names....

But I guess you right....

I just thought the shit was funny

Back