Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Does liking comics/science fiction/ nerd culture make you less street ?"

Does it

• Total voters

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
I really just wanted to quote Du and tell him I disagree,of all people I thought Du would FW Scarface,but then

again he's into comics/nerd culture,which made me think maybe @Goldie ?? was right about geeks/nerds

not understanding "street shit". @AP21 ,might be an intresting thread topic: "Does liking comics/science fiction/

nerd culture make you less street ?"
i'll start it but the answer is no

listen to battlerap...they bussing guns in one line and its a comic book, wrestling, anime, etc... bar in the next line, but no one bats an eye when they do it

how they know about it if they not watching/listening to the shit?

Fr tho. I know yall bout to flood the thread with stories like " i know this one nigga who's a supreme yo-yo master, but I've seen him kill 3 niggas with 1 bullet"

Foh. The closest the average comic book nigga has been to the streets is watching The Wire on bluray.

When shit goes down and they'll be like

akademiks.gif

After what happened in the Scarface thread I don't even wanna talk about this shit no more tbh. If yall wanna convince eachother niggas are collecting pokemon and busting their guns then cool.

And stop mentioning TV shows and old rappers who grow up in a different time where there wasn't shit else but comic books.

I mean, I'll take that nerd tag. Cuz I've personally never sold drugs, but I have been around it my whole life. And have been in spots all day long drinking and smoking where niggaz steady catching their sales whole time we talking about comics....

My best friend, nigga in jail right now for murder, best man in my wedding, his basement was always the neighborhood headquarters for everything.
I spent years in that basement smoking, chilling, witnessing every damn street crime imaginable for years. Played my part in a lot of shit.... To my consideration very minimum. I don't think I ever really got into any shit, but if I had gotten caught I wouldn't be able to convince no judge that shit.... I'm not bragging, I'm just saying I've spent enough time around that life to think it's wild that it's impossible to like both worlds..

I've personally had way too many conversations, experiences, and relationships to suggest any thing else.

Niggaz in the hood was hype as hell about infinity war... At least my hood.

Maybe we the nerd hood. I dunno. But niggaz I've seen in the streets talk about everything from politics, comics, sports, everything.

After what happened in the Scarface thread I don't even wanna talk about this shit no more tbh. If yall wanna convince eachother niggas are collecting pokemon and busting their guns then cool.

And stop mentioning TV shows and old rappers who grow up in a different time where there wasn't shit else but comic books.
But you sat at the nerd table in high school, what exactly were y'all talking about

First time I saw certain anime it was in the basement...

Come down there, everybody stoned as shit watching yu yu Hakusho...

Everybody ain't gonna fit the same "hood nigga" mold.... Theres a such thing as having different interests

Niggas posting pink hair weirdo rappers and talkin about gangstas watchin anime.

The title says "Does being a nerd make you less street" and niggas really in here trying to convince themselves nerd niggas are street lmaoo

Back