Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Does liking comics/science fiction/ nerd culture make you less street ?"

Does it

• Total voters
That's a crazy comic book nigga reach.
header.jpg

I can't speak for all of abw, but I know the conversations I've had with niggaz about nerd shit have always been full of jokes, cuz niggaz do trip I'm into weird shit or whatever... But the longer the talks go the more common it is that niggaz be on the same shit

And I swear some of the wildest niggaz I know always be into some crazy shit that don't even make sense to me... But I'll legit sit there and listen to them... Then fuck around and contribute with my own nerd knowledge

anime is top tier nerd shit

and let me say theres nothing wrong with nerd shit but lets call a spade a spade

That's all i've been saying. if I could do it all over again, i'd be a super nerd nigga.

But cut conry shit out man, these niggas wanna be Braxton P hartnibrig AND nino brown.

anime is top tier nerd shit

and let me say theres nothing wrong with nerd shit but lets call a spade a spade
Iight start fucking with niggaz asking them random nerd shit...

It might not be the first one.... But some of them be knowing

That's all i've been saying. if I could do it all over again, i'd be a super nerd nigga.

But cut conry shit out man, these niggas wanna be Braxton P hartnibrig AND nino brown.
Next time you see one of your niggaz, just start going on about how you was watching some crazy anime shit the other night....

Like you ain't never seen no shit like that, it was low key lit..... Watch one of them suprise you....

Next time you see one of your niggaz, just start going on about how you was watching some crazy anime shit the other night....

Like you ain't never seen no shit like that, it was low key lit..... Watch one of them suprise you....

We had one nigga in our crew named T Streetz who watched that Dragonball Z shit and we killed him everyday for it.

A couple other niggas fucked with the comicbook movies, but even then it was on some casual shit.

Yall niggas be rockin batman shirts, with ironman blankets and shit lol

Like no bullshit, test it out.. Roll up on the spot where niggaz hang and ask if niggaz ever seen certain shit.... More be on it than y'all think. And it's always gonna be a couple who wanna know more

Like no bullshit, test it out.. Roll up on the spot where niggaz hang and ask if niggaz ever seen certain shit.... More be on it than y'all think. And it's always gonna be a couple who wanna know more

I dont watch it so i wouldnt know what to ask

We had one nigga in our crew named T Streetz who watched that Dragonball Z shit and we killed him everyday for it.

A couple other niggas fucked with the comicbook movies, but even then it was on some casual shit.

Yall niggas be rockin batman shirts, with ironman blankets and shit lol
Yea it be jokes, but niggaz be on that shit.

My one homeboy was hype as fuck over the whole Thanos shit... Like tryna plan shit to take his son and his son homeboys....

And come on bruh, you know niggaz was showing their whole skirt over that black panther shit...

:hahaha:

Sike naw race, I had to... But naw that works in your favor. People speak up to correct you quicker than anything.... So just make up some incorrect random shit and see who correct you

Back