Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Does liking comics/science fiction/ nerd culture make you less street ?"

Does it

• Total voters
I will say tho, i haven't ran the streets in nearly 10 years, we're living in a different day and age now. These young niggas might be robbing niggas and then going home to watch digimon, who knows lol
I don't know about these young niggaz either.... But I know my age group be on that shit...

Just watch the niggaz who do shit with their kids... It come out in them the most

:hahaha:

Sike naw race, I had to... But naw that works in your favor. People speak up to correct you quicker than anything.... So just make up some incorrect random shit and see who correct you

ok i will and i will report back

Like no bullshit I be confused who cool and who not these days. Cuz they all look weird to me. So I wouldn't be surprised at all either if these new niggaz on that shit.

My point still stands tho lol

Out of all the comic book niggas on here, there should be atleast 10 of yall with felonies, war wounds, etc.

So idc what you mfs vote in the poll, we know what it is.

I saw my little young homie the other day outside with one of those man purses...

I was just about to clown him and laugh about that shit, but I thought about it for a second.... This nigga done came a loonnnnnnnnng way from being one of the little kids in my homebody yard like 10-15 years ago...

In the event that shit not funny to him, I might have said just a bit too much... So I just dapped him up and said "so this what y'all call drip?" And niggaz laughed....

Man purse dog....iight I'm going to bed

And factor in most of us grew in the pre cell phone era not even smart phones but pre cell phone era....niggas barely had access to comic/anime and nerd shit

dudes were outside w it getting into shit

Back