Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??πŸ€”

B.. really take a look at the foreign Brothers on this website man... not all but most. Outside of Goldie 5th letter Bed Stuy Gns... come on man.. look at em
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where is Ro from Dis, since you keeping files on niggas origins and shit
Idk but I.. we have to AP

Over here we believe in accountability and receipts

Who is saying what and why and where are they from?

We've seen tethers undermine us from top to bottom starting with Obama and Kamala down to Freeman on this lil forum

Idk but I.. we have to AP

Over here we believe in accountability and receipts

Who is saying what and why and where are they from?

We've seen tethers undermine us from top to bottom starting with Obama and Kamala down to Freeman on this lil forum
Lol

That's not what's happening at all b

Well let me say, there are some weird ass accounts that occasionally slip through, say some wild stuff and get clapped accordingly

The people you seem to have issues with are not that.

We should be allowed to respectfully disagree on issues where we can't find common ground

You be out here letting the choppa sing when you get hit with a pebble from a sling shot. It don't have to be all that. Whatever issues I've had with you in one thread stay there.

I can disagree with you about a political opinion you have but agree with you about a sports one. Why can't you do the same to these dudes?

I'm also about to get in the yard for a while so please don't get busy and respond too late

✊🏾

Back