Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

Why you be bothering that brotha?

Never had one word cross with that cop ass nigga, out of the hundreds of posters I fought with on this site not one word towards that nigga

In fact my post to Ro have made Ro money

@Agent_Ro runs around this website 40 years old telling everybody how broke he is and I made him money

The thanks he gives me is undermining everything I say outside of gambling threads

Why? Because Rohan is a tether.

As you see on ABW tethers don't have that sense of loyalty and Brotherhood

Never had one word cross with that cop ass nigga, out of the hundreds of posters I fought with on this site not one word towards that nigga

@Agent_Ro runs around this website 40 years old telling everybody how broke he is and I made him money

The thanks he gives me is undermining everything I say outside of gambling threads

Why? Because Ro is a tether.

This wasn't necessary🫤

Why? Because Rohan is a tether.

Hmmmmm a couple of things

I’d rather you not use my real name

I do appreciate you for introducing me to gambling and I have no issues when you post in any sports or music thread because you usually give good insight

The issue I have with you is that in any other thread you like to bring up race when it may not be warranted or call someone a tether or in one instance, wishing death on a poster that we all know you hate

I do feel bad for you at times because you seem so angry often. Yes you will give me a coon reaction and call me a tether and tell me that the democrats are horrible for black people and we shouldn’t vote and blah blah blah.

It’s Sunday. God bless you 🙏🏾

Hmmmmm a couple of things

I’d rather you not use my real name

I do appreciate you for introducing me to gambling and I have no issues when you post in any sports or music thread because you usually give good insight

The issue I have with you is that in any other thread you like to bring up race when it may not be warranted or call someone a tether or in one instance, wishing death on a poster that we all know you hate

I do feel bad for you at times because you seem so angry often. Yes you will give me a coon reaction and call me a tether and tell me that the democrats are horrible for black people and we shouldn’t vote and blah blah blah.

It’s Sunday. God bless you 🙏🏾
Didn't read fuck you Rohan

@AP2.5 why the fuck is he still quoting me

:niggaa:

I'm not wrong, y'all are just not going to stand for shit, we get that

But it cost him nothing to shut the fuck up right? right.
No

Listen

I'm saying in your personal life, do you want people you consider to be friends to always agree with you even if you're out of pocket?

You don't have an accountability podnuh?

No

Listen

I'm saying in your personal life, do you want people you consider to be friends to always agree with you even if you're out of pocket?

You don't have an accountability podnuh?
Yeah yeah yeah you're right in theory but he's not about no accountability. He's just like y'all on his ostrich shit and wants to ignore white supremacy. I knew Rohan was suspect in the New Year's resolution thread when the only thing he fucking wanted in 2024 was for the word Coon to stop being used... he later becomes a cop

"riight"

He's not about no accountability because he never quotes me with articulate points on shit, he's on that sneaky tether reaction banging and passive aggression like @Inori but inori doesn't pretend to be my friend

Yeah yeah yeah you're right in theory but he's not about no accountability. He's just like y'all on his ostrich shit and wants to ignore white supremacy. I knew Rohan was suspect in the New Year's resolution thread when the only thing he fucking wanted in 2024 was for the word Coon to stop being used... he later becomes a cop

"riight"

He's not about no accountability because he never quotes me with articulate points on shit, he's on that sneaky tether reaction banging and passive aggression like @Inori but inori doesn't pretend to be my friend
Fam

Why you lying on this man😂😂

Back